Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
But they do well at least according to their own Generals.

An Israeli general has confirmed that when snipers stationed along Israel’s boundary with Gaza shoot at children, they are doing so deliberately, under clear and specific orders.
if this is the quote you're referring to
“I know how these orders are given. I know how a sniper does the shooting. I know how many authorizations he needs before he receives an authorization to open fire. It is not the whim of one or the other sniper who identifies the small body of a child now and decides he’ll shoot.

“Someone marks the target for him very well and tells him exactly why one has to shoot and what the threat is from that individual. And to my great sorrow, sometimes when you shoot at a small body and you intended to hit his arm or shoulder, it goes even higher.”

It is an very general description on how targeting works it says nothing about deliberately shooting at children, only that a small/children body you apparently quicker hit higher or something. Also one source is no source only pro palestian sites reporting this.

If they were killed (which I assume is verified) is that not bad enough?
Well you see, if someone posted something about a Isreali general claiming to deliberately target children, they massively and collectively hit the ''like'' button as it confirms their bias, nobody cares about evidence anymore. but if multiple news sources hell even Hamas own propaganda contradicts their claim they didn't harm Children and if in the meantime there are images of beheaded babies, children etc. along with reports from many different journalist they choose to look away. or tirelessly ask for ''evidence''

AndyRM

Elder Goth
if this is the quote you're referring to

It is an very general description on how targeting works it says nothing about deliberately shooting at children, only that a small/children body you apparently quicker hit higher or something. Also one source is no source only pro palestian sites reporting this.

Well you see, if someone posted something about a Isreali general claiming to deliberately target children, they massively and collectively hit the ''like'' button as it confirms their bias, nobody cares about evidence anymore. but if multiple news sources hell even Hamas own propaganda contradicts their claim they didn't harm Children and if in the meantime there are images of beheaded babies, children etc. along with reports from many different journalist they choose to look away. or tirelessly ask for ''evidence''

The last thing I saw about beheaded babies was from someone who said an Israeli soldier had told him he'd seen it. So it must be true.

Reactions: C R

Milzy

The battlefield isn't just Israel and Gaza. It's a much bigger fight, against those who divide humanity into the worthy and unworthy, who think war is the natural order of things, who desire an end to all dissent.

Those people sit in our governments, in our newsrooms, in our boardrooms. And if we let them, they'll make Palestinians of us all.

D

Deleted member 159

Hamas have carried out unforgivable acts of violence upon men, women and children. Israel has every right to seek retribution. The people of Gaza have enabled, supported Hamas in these acts. Giving the people of Gaza an opportunity to leave before Israel hunts down all those involved in support, fighting and harbouring these terrorists

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Hamas have carried out unforgivable acts of violence upon men, women and children. Israel has every right to seek retribution. The people of Gaza have enabled, supported Hamas in these acts. Giving the people of Gaza an opportunity to leave before Israel hunts down all those involved in support, fighting and harbouring these terrorists

I mean I know you're narrow minded, but wow. Just wow.

The advice to stay put. Obvious I thought.
Think that's hard to say to be honest, i don't known what i would do in that situation either, point is Hamas isn't your friendly neighborhood officer, they can just as well decide you need a bullet hail just for leaving, so i wouldn't put to much conclusions to the decisions that people in that situation make.

albion

Guru
Think that's hard to say to be honest, i don't known what i would do in that situation either, point is Hamas isn't your friendly neighborhood officer, they can just as well decide you need a bullet hail just for leaving, so i wouldn't put to much conclusions to the decisions that people in that situation make.
Most seem to have taken their chance in leaving.

Top Bottom