Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C R

Über Member
Screenshot_20240909-213017_Chrome.jpg

Ian H

Legendary Member
For all their bleatings, the powers with influence, including of course the US, which bankrolls Israel, are taking no meaningful steps to rein the Israelis in. Add in Netanyahu's need to stay in power by 'winning' the war, coupled with his need to placate the extreme right and the settler movement, and you have a murderous disaster ongoing. I am guessing that Netanyahu will eventually pay a price, but that won't help the Palestinians.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/a...ops-killed-turkish-american-aysenur-ezgi-eygi

Who to believe. The ones doing the mass killing or the protesters?
From that article ''“The inquiry found that it is highly likely that she was hit indirectly and unintentionally by IDF fire which was not aimed at her, but aimed at the key instigator of the riot,” the military said. “The incident took place during a violent riot in which dozens of Palestinian suspects burned tyres and hurled rocks towards security forces at the Beita junction.''

So why not ask the ones throwing the rocks why she is death? Oh wait that would mean reflection on their own actions that the point that's missing, just as all those gays for gaza like groups would be killed just for being gay.(if they would enter Gaza) But lets are pretend all Palestinians are innocent victims right?

Ian H

Legendary Member
Jonathan Pollak, an Israeli participating in Friday’s protest, said the shooting occurred shortly after clashes broke out, with Palestinians throwing stones and troops firing teargas and live ammunition.

The protesters and activists retreated and clashes subdued, he said. He then watched as two soldiers on the roof of a nearby home trained a gun in the group’s direction and fired. He said he saw Eygi “lying on the ground, next to an olive tree, bleeding to death”.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
From that article ''“The inquiry found that it is highly likely that she was hit indirectly and unintentionally by IDF fire which was not aimed at her, but aimed at the key instigator of the riot,” the military said. “The incident took place during a violent riot in which dozens of Palestinian suspects burned tyres and hurled rocks towards security forces at the Beita junction.''

So why not ask the ones throwing the rocks why she is death? Oh wait that would mean reflection on their own actions that the point that's missing, just as all those gays for gaza like groups would be killed just for being gay.(if they would enter Gaza) But lets are pretend all Palestinians are innocent victims right?

There's no such thing as "gays for gaza".

lazybloke

Regular

So why not ask the ones throwing the rocks why she is death?
There was some rioting in the UK recently, places like Stockport and Hartlepool. If it had been on your watch, would you have withdrawn the police and sent the military in to start shooting people dead?

tarric

It amazes me how many people that are "accidently" shot by the IDF are hit in the head.

There was some rioting in the UK recently, places like Stockport and Hartlepool. If it had been on your watch, would you have withdrawn the police and sent the military in to start shooting people dead?
Yeah about that before we had riots because a police officers stomped on the head of a very violent group of indivuals (i don't justify the action of that officer) or the Romanians who where rioting, do we have the same public backslash sentences online webpages with pictures? no we don't it suited the government very well to make an example out of the primarily white rioters as they wouldn't risk upsetting minorities.

But that aside, how did the goverment respond to the IRA again? It only stopped because both parties wanted peace. I odn't see that happening with Hamas

It amazes me how many people that are "accidently" shot by the IDF are hit in the head.
I don't believe those parts off official readings, there have very advanced weapons so where the bullet hit is part of a choice. (no in contrary to what some on here might think i don't think isreali's are angels)

Top Bottom