Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Should they not report these things unless Hamas themselves confirm it? It seems to be maps and a few pages of printed off instructions not the professionally bound Staples produced publication the Twitter poster suggests.

I'm saying that these reports are being used to justify horrific atrocities. The stakes are too high to just throw them out in the name of a good story. You don't take the word of a regime which is committing war crimes.

Milzy

I'm saying that these reports are being used to justify horrific atrocities. The stakes are too high to just throw them out in the name of a good story. You don't take the word of a regime which is committing war crimes.

They have both committed war crimes for many years. It also looks like this will carry on forever unless one side suffers from total genocide.

But you seem to have no problem to believe the word of a terrorist organization whom to top it off already contradicted their own words in actions, unless you also believe all those death isreali children and babies are fake. Just because you think their statements are in good english.

Also if you remember the video i posted earlier in which the Hamas spokesperson said amongst other things 'isreali's love life, Palestianas love to matyr themselves? He also said very proudly in that video they kept every secret until the very last moments, so that would explain those maps and instructions, but hey Isreal as the source of all evil is so much easyer right?

winjim

But you seem to have no problem to believe the word of a terrorist organization whom to top it off already contradicted their own words in actions, unless you also believe all those death isreali children and babies are fake. Just because you think their statements are in good english.

Also if you remember the video i posted earlier in which the Hamas spokesperson said amongst other things 'isreali's love life, Palestianas love to matyr themselves? He also said very proudly in that video they kept every secret until the very last moments, so that would explain those maps and instructions, but hey Isreal as the source of all evil is so much easyer right?

I'm sorry for your poor reading comprehension although I do appreciate that your English is much better than my Dutch.

They’re not terrorists in many eyes though. War crimes have been committed on both sides for decades. Just like the IRA truly believed they were fighting a war.
You got Isrealis, Palestianas and Hamas, those are 3 different things, i don't call palestians terrorist i call Hamas terrorists. see for example that video i share in which a ''senior'' Hamas member decides ''Palestians love to matyr themselves'' that is not language of a normal person that is the language of a terrorist.

Milzy

You got Isrealis, Palestianas and Hamas, those are 3 different things, i don't call palestians terrorist i call Hamas terrorists. see for example that video i share in which a ''senior'' Hamas member decides ''Palestians love to matyr themselves'' that is not language of a normal person that is the language of a terrorist.

You don’t have to support Hamas policies to stand up for Palestinian rights, that’s a complete falsity. You think the worse thing you can say about Hamas, multiply it by a thousand times, and it still will not meet the Israeli repression and killing and dispossession of Palestinians.

winjim

Hadley Freeman was on Newsnight coming out with this bullshit. Saying that support for Palestine is the same as support for Hamas. It's absolutely not and if you were to say similar about Jews / Israel then you'd be crossing the line into antisemitism.

Yet this thread is full of people refusing to condemn Hamas atrocities because Israel oppresses the Palestinians. It's 2 sides of the same coin. Plenty of people who supported a united Ireland had no trouble condemning the actions of the IRA. They didn't sit round after Enniskillen saying context.

It's more akin to the demand for left wing purity in which certain progressives can't disagree with particular actions in case it hints at anything other than wholehearted support for the overall cause.

Top Bottom