Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
WTF denial of atrocities? It's concern about the exaggeration of atrocities and the use of such exaggeration in order to justify further atrocities.

Any reports that come from Israeli sources seem to be exaggeration for you though. Let's see if you question everything coming out of Gaza this weekend.

When you quoted from the BBC info checker questioning the kibbutz reports you didn't mention that his next 3 posts (all made before you posted) were on disinformation about Israeli behaviour that was being circulated.

Last edited:

albion

Guru

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Any reports that come from Israeli sources seem to be exaggeration for you though. Let's see if you question everything coming out of Gaza this weekend.

When you quoted from the BBC info checker questioning the kibbutz reports you didn't mention that his next 3 posts (all made before you posted) were on disinformation about Israeli behaviour that was being circulated.

You're gonna have to quote that because I'm not sure what you're on about.

Turns out that the ''Isreali's love life, Palestians love to matyr themselves'' only works when Hamas blocks the road

View: https://twitter.com/Israel/status/1713244796372804042

Or uses vbieds or roadside bombs to blame Isreal for bombing the escape route.. (even if there is no missile visible.. )

View: https://twitter.com/AuroraIntel/status/1713198073445274080?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1713198073445274080%7Ctwgr%5E44555ec57d2cd0bbef69f23c67d968afa9e59869%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.geenstijl.nl%2F5173037%2Fkijken-jep%2Fmore

Rusty Nails

Country Member
quote-all-lies-and-jests-still-a-man-hears-what-he-wants-to-hear-and-disregards-the-rest-paul-...jpg

winjim

winjim

This one. The account rightly points out misinformation from supporters of both sides but you choose to highlight only pro Israeli misinformation.

I was posting it as a correction to my own previous post about paragliders.

I was literally correcting my own misinformation so as not to be a hypocrite you donut.

I’m not willing to dance to your tune.
That's the best ever reason for not condemning war crimes from one particular side I've come across so far.

I was posting it as a correction to my own previous post about paragliders.

I was literally correcting my own misinformation so as not to be a hypocrite you donut.

My post was in the general context of your comments about disinformation from the Israeli side. You were highlighting disinformation from pro Israel supporters whilst ignoring pro Palestinian disinformation that was in the same link. It was Ashkelon not the kibbutz attack, I admit.

Presumably there will be no mention from you of the suffering we will see in Gaza in the coming days unless it's been independently verified by someone more credible than the BBC, CNN, or the Times.

winjim

That's the best ever reason for not condemning war crimes from one particular side I've come across so far.

My post was in the general context of your comments about disinformation from the Israeli side. You were highlighting disinformation from pro Israel supporters whilst ignoring pro Palestinian disinformation that was in the same link. It was Ashkelon not the kibbutz attack, I admit.

Presumably there will be no mention from you of the suffering we will see in Gaza in the coming days unless it's been independently verified by someone more credible than the BBC, CNN, or the Times.

I can't help it if you don't believe me but my sole purpose in posting that link was to correct my own disinformation. I did give some secondary thought to the twitter thread as a whole helping to guard against and dispel disinformation about the situation more generally which is useful but I wanted to correct my own because it's the right and honest thing to do, and so that I could carry on this conversation with a clear conscience.

Did you get my point about the asymmetry in the conflict? Because that's what's generally guiding my thought processes in this thread.

Top Bottom