Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
If Hamas didn't fire rockets into Isreal or commit 7 October attacks, they would still be happily killing people they think are gay/traitors/etc. by dragging them behind a motorcycle, deprave their population while their Hamas leaders/drug lords live in the biggest mansions etc.
I mean you can pretend live under Hamas is paradise all you want, doesn't make it an reality.

There's not really any point in repeating what @glasgowcyclist said, but seriously, are you high?

Reactions: C R

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
If Hamas didn't fire rockets into Isreal or commit 7 October attacks, they would still be happily killing people they think are gay/traitors/etc. by dragging them behind a motorcycle, deprave their population while their Hamas leaders/drug lords live in the biggest mansions etc.
I mean you can pretend live under Hamas is paradise all you want, doesn't make it an reality.

You seem to have completely missed this question:

How can a people flourish crammed into a walled encampment, occupied and controlled by a terrorist state which dispossessed them of their home?

Non-sense, that is what their propaganda channels tell you ''we have too use children as suicide bombers because we are little and they are big. '' Hamas was and maybe still is loaded from all their drug/narcotics etc. trade, if they really wanted to build a army/soceity etc. they could have done so, but the status quo with their leaders thinking they where safe in Qatar lead to them feeling quite well, even making deals with Nethanyahu who in turn likes to mess with any politics, this backfired in October last year but doesn't make the movement in the likes off Hamas or Hezbollah anymore or less evil.

They could have made Gaza a flourishing place for everyone but that wouldn't fit their narrative so instead those who don't work for Hamas are in general poor and those who work for hamas have it considerately better. Bit like with Isis

giphy.gif

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Has anyone else watched We Will Dance Again?

It's a hard watch but as a piece of film making (taken for what it is without asking for more) it's pretty incredible.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
What the matter? Did i insult your terrorist loving mind? Yeah i known you said you don't like terrorist but every time i highlight what kind of terror they inflict on the population under their control, you come out with so much foam in your mouth you can only reply with stupid gif's..

Oh great. Our genocide-cheerleading PoS is back.

There's not really any point in repeating what @glasgowcyclist said, but seriously, are you high?
So you claim it isn't true then? A gay man can openly live in peace in Hamas controlled Gaza?
You seem to have completely missed this question:

How can a people flourish crammed into a walled encampment, occupied and controlled by a terrorist state which dispossessed them of their home?
Isreal was formed by the then ''British empire'' and but still Isreal flourished back then in the same kind of encampment with then all countries around them seeking to destroy them.

Oh great. Our genocide-cheerleading PoS is back.
i was never away, bro, just didn't found any post worth commenting..
Gifs are the only way to communicate with a hate filled dickhead like you.

View attachment 6778
copium, is the process when someone says ugly things just because they ran out of arguments. for your information i'm not hate filled at all.

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
Isreal was formed by the then ''British empire'' and but still Isreal flourished back then in the same kind of encampment with then all countries around them seeking to destroy them.

Israel attacked and annexed others, with the support of the west. That’s not flourishing, that’s colonialism at the expense of others.

Tell me, how can people ‘flourish’ in Gaza when their food, medicine, utilities and movement is controlled by the occupation forces of Israel?

Israel attacked and annexed others, with the support of the west. That’s not flourishing, that’s colonialism at the expense of others.

Tell me, how can people ‘flourish’ in Gaza when their food, medicine, utilities and movement is controlled by the occupation forces of Israel?
i'm not defending every action Isreal does or has done, let that be clear. However i also think that's it's to short sighted to claim it's all down to Isreal Gaza is in the current state, before Israel forcefully remove Isreali's from the strip(in 2008), they left it with equipment etc. to have a high level of self-containment, first thing Hamas did was destroy it.
If Hamas can build Mansions, Rocket launchers etc. with UNRWA help, yo believe they couldn't build other things that would have benefitted the whole population aswell? Sure they could, but it didn't fit. Just like Stalin knew a straved population listens better. Especially when those joining ''the resistance'' (Hamas) are instantly rewarded, in status and availability of food etc.

Top Bottom