Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just remember, all of this sh*tstorm is just to serve one purpose, to keep Nuttyahoo's ass out of the slammer.

That's it. That's the end game. He doesn't want to be someone's bitch in the shower.

And the Americans, who love a war criminal as long as they're on the same side, have given Israel a green light to carry on.

I wonder how the arms companies share prices are doing?

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Just remember, all of this sh*tstorm is just to serve one purpose, to keep Nuttyahoo's ass out of the slammer.

That's it. That's the end game. He doesn't want to be someone's bitch in the shower.

And the Americans, who love a war criminal as long as they're on the same side, have given Israel a green light to carry on.

I wonder how the arms companies share prices are doing?

Just about to check

spen666

Is it coincidental that once again attacks on* the state Israel occur at or around a Jewish Holiday Period?
Thinking back to the 1973 Yom Kippur War as well

I use the term loosely as I am aware Israel has (potentially) responded by invading Lebanon now

C R

Über Member
Every attack in that part of the world is a response to someone else’s actions.

A never ending spiral of disaster.

Oh, indeed, but it is a bit rich of the west to single out the Iranian attack as an escalation.

And before any of the usual suspects start accusing me of supporting the Iranian regime, a cursory look at my posting history makes clear what I think of the mullahs and islamists in general.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Oh, indeed, but it is a bit rich of the west to single out the Iranian attack as an escalation.

And before any of the usual suspects start accusing me of supporting the Iranian regime, a cursory look at my posting history makes clear what I think of the mullahs and islamists in general.

I believe the Israeli actions in Lebanon have also been referred to in some areas of the press/media as escalations. Both the Israeli and the Iranian actions are escalations, as was the Oct 7 2023 attack, the scale of the Israeli retribution and the Hezbollah attacks on Israel. The next step from Israel will also undoubtedly be an escalation. That's the problem with spiralling retaliations...if they don't escalate they have less effect.

C R

Über Member
I believe the Israeli actions in Lebanon have also been referred to in some areas of the press/media as escalations. Both the Israeli and the Iranian actions are escalations, as was the Oct 7 2023 attack, the scale of the Israeli retribution and the Hezbollah attacks on Israel. The next step from Israel will also undoubtedly be an escalation. That's the problem with spiralling retaliations...if they don't escalate they have less effect.

An eye for an eye makes everyone blind.

Top Bottom