Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I’m not sure striking back is the right term, given that the vast proportion of expected casualties will have played no part whatsoever in the Hamas attack.

Fair point. Retaliate perhaps is a better word? Either way it's not going to be good, and I seriously doubt that opening the border for 3 hours to get a million people across will be enough time.

multitool

I don't know. Maybe it's just me, but there is something pretty revolting about somebody here using the violent deaths of thousands of people to score really cheap points against another poster on a cycling forum discussion.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Something I don't quite understand here, Israel are telling people to leg it south, yet are bombing the south too? I don't quite get the logic there.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
There's a lot of confusion. Some sources are saying it is Hamas IEDs

Yeah, I'd read that also. Messy, very messy.

• Sad
Reactions: C R
I don't know. Maybe it's just me, but there is something pretty revolting about somebody here using the violent deaths of thousands of people to score really cheap points against another poster on a cycling forum discussion.
An even cheaper point is a certain poster stalking other poster throughout the forum and then talking about them without naming them because the damn farker can't win with arguments. I believe the very British term for such a person is often called a ''tool'' for some reason.

Top Bottom