Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ebikeerwidnes

I can easily believe that it was a HAMAS rocket that went astray

I can also believe that it was a rocket that they deliberately aimed at the hospital in an attempt to generate anger and create incidents - and possibly fighting - in other areas - the West Bank already seem to be in chaos

I can also believe that an Israeli bomb/missile hit the hospital either through mis aiming or faulty intelligence

What I cannot believe is that Israel deliberately targetted that building knowing it is a hospital - they are too aware of the effects on their reputation - and hence the amount of help and aid they might be able to get

What I also cannot believe is any reports from Israel or Hamas about it

I suppose Joe Biden might be able to do something - but the gods know what - the Palestinian President has already pulled out of meeting him

I just hope some people with more information are talking in the background and can sort out some way of calming things down

Rusty Nails

Country Member
This again emphasises the absurdity of calling them surgical strikes.

Unless the surgery involves cutting off a leg to cure a broken toe.

Reactions: C R

theclaud

Reading around the chip

I can also believe that it was a rocket that they deliberately aimed at the hospital in an attempt to generate anger and create incidents - and possibly fighting - in other areas - the West Bank already seem to be in chaos

I can also believe that an Israeli bomb/missile hit the hospital either through mis aiming or faulty intelligence

What I cannot believe is that Israel deliberately targetted that building knowing it is a hospital - they are too aware of the effects on their reputation - and hence the amount of help and aid they might be able to get

What's the opposite of Occam's Razor?

Hamas may be evil but they are also clever. They are said to have planned this without using internet or phone messages that can be spied on but relying on word of mouth and handwritten messages. They also have a network of tunnels more than 200 miles long.
The other inconvenient truth is that Hamas has a significant amount of Palestinians is supporting them. Including the murder off isreali civilians and for the other side it's the same. The other inconvenient truth is that those who do not support them, do not have the means/power etc. to fight or oppose them.

How does this make anyone safer ? It's horrific, the impact on the stability of the entire Middle East and Arab world will increase with each escalation.Bombing hospitals in self defence ffs.Biden should be calling for a ceasefire and restraint,he could have done this last week.

So in other words you want them to do nothing, only some harsh words, like with Putin and Crimea or like with the withdrawal from Afghanistan, Trumpt went to Taliban said ''behave yoself guys'' and the rest is history.
You can't be gentle and stop terrorist at once, you have to pick either the hard way or accept the downfall very simple.

And that above quoted @winjim is exactly why Hamas would delibarelty harm it's ''own'' population, they just blame Isreal and just like that a new generation of fighters is extra motivated, to kill every Jew in sight. And no i'm not saying it wasn't a Isreali rocket, but i do say if this was Hamas(like Isreal claims), for them it say it a bit of a situation they can't lose if it was Isreal they and this forum and many others berates Isreal for hitting an hospital if it wasn't they will just keep on claiming it was.

D

Deleted member 49

So in other words you want them to do nothing, only some harsh words, like with Putin and Crimea or like with the withdrawal from Afghanistan, Trumpt went to Taliban said ''behave yoself guys'' and the rest is history.
You can't be gentle and stop terrorist at once, you have to pick either the hard way or accept the downfall very simple
Worked in Ireland.... negotiations and peace talks.This is nothing to do with eradicating Hamas and everything to do with revenge.How many of those that have had family members murdered or been displaced will not want to take up arms and get their own revenge.

Reactions: C R

ebikeerwidnes

I was wondering if Biden would still bother but it looks like he is on his way

The on line trackers (not all of them) can see Air Force One has taken off - was just over New York a few minutes ago

Can't see he can do anything - but if he can calm Israel down a bit it might help
doesn;t look like anyone else wants to talk to him - but things can change pretty fast

Worked in Ireland.... negotiations and peace talks.This is nothing to do with eradicating Hamas and everything to do with revenge.How many of those that have had family members murdered or been displaced will not want to take up arms and get their own revenge.
You seem to make a few mistakes, first one, the ''Ireland'' model was already tried, apart from the fact it wouldn't have lasted long, it never came to Fruition because Rabin was killed.
Second off you seem to be missing the spiral of Muslim terrorism, and unrest in neighboring countries, which means that even if Hamas would turn into the idealistic angels off peace with little flower crowns with love to peacefully dance with Jews, their neighbours still have other plans an would soon replace the void of Hamas with an similar movement.
Thirdly Although not at all popular at the moment the current president in Isreal is chosen with an agenda that is very right an rejects any kind of peace and the last time they had something that supposed to look like election in Palestine the choice for violence's and hatred was quite strong too.
Which in my memory was different in Northern Ireland.

As for the last bit, pas result shown that those displaced will take up arms an continue the hate. Maybe if Hamas and similar are defeated and an regime in both Palestine and Isreal come to power that can make an transition maybe that will work but it seems very far away at the moment sadly.

I hope to be proven wrong, but i'm not holding my breath.

So that rocket, which seems to be made to kill a lot of Isreali's instead killed a lot of people from Palestine. And in a lot of place we see blind anger against Isreal, this war factally re-started with a brutal attack that saw at least 1000 Isreali's killed.
The bodies where not even cold and Isreal was already the bad guy because how dare they respond with Jdam's while being attacked from multiple rocket launchers.

Then the hospital, everyone can draw their won conclussions however i shared two anaslysis below that seem to conclude it's most likely an Palestinian rocket, note that this would have been rumored to be fired by a group called ''islamic Jihad'' but the same as Hamas but without political power(by choice)

Below geoconfirmed concludes it was an palestian rocket, and you can see all the sources they base their judgemnet on in the thread

View: https://twitter.com/GeoConfirmed/status/1714390254935851272

second is an expert who comes to the same conslussion

View: https://twitter.com/OAlexanderDK/status/1714381171901997133

but considering the actions and protest we see now happening around us for Hamas and friends it's once again a even when i lose i win kind of situation, their sides blindly blame Isreal

multitool

Things we know:

Mark Regev, Israeli spokesman said "Israel does not target hospitals"

Israel told several hospitals in Gaza to evacuate, including this one. This can only be because they intended to target it.

The Israeli Digital Media spokesman posted a tweet saying IDF had struck the hospital, then deleted the tweet when news of mass casualties came in.

Prior to this bombing, Hamas rockets that have hit targets have done very little damage.

We are being asked by the people who have been bombing Gaza to believe that they didn't bomb Gaza.

D

Deleted member 159

All comes down to who you support.

I support Israel

Top Bottom