Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Selective belief, very similar to religious belief.
Indeed especially since he does not mention the things Hamas has been doing in the past, and in this war for example but not limited to hiding weapons in schools with children actively being educated there and Firering from said buildings, os if Isreal responded with heat seeking ammunution it would have caused many innocent deaths.

Hamas almost religiously and consistently takes extra efforts to kill as much as civilians as humanly possible.
The Israeli's MAY have done this terrible act, but, equally, it MAY have been Hamas, or, some other group within Gaza. The truth has long since disappeared in a cloud of dust and smoke.
Not really you see, the story i already provided two links, that clealry show with geolocated why it's an Gaza rocket and not for example an Jdam and now in the meantime there is also drone footage that shows 1. its more consistant with a failed launch and 2. it unlikely to be for example and Jdam as these cause much more damage

who cares about balance?

There is no balance. This whole conflict is incredibly asymmetrical.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
There is no balance. This whole conflict is incredibly asymmetrical.
Jup, Hamas and friends kill lots of people, gets ignored because they where Jews and pissing on Isreal is so much easyer.. Something about never again and about 75 years ago dooms up in my mind for some reason.. oh and we apperently still haven't learned too.

A perfectly reasonable question. A simple yes or know would have settled it, on her part.
It wouldn’t. It’s never enough.
A "I am unable to comment on behalf of anyone else, you will have to ask them" would have settled the family part. If you don't want to be asked awkward questions, don't do interviews seem like reasonable advice.

How can you both-sides everything and yet still be so wrong, so often? IMHO, of course. :okay:

matticus

Guru
The Israeli government warned they would bomb hospitals and other civilian sites, hence their instruction to evacuate.

instruction to evacuate is not the same as a warning that they would bomb <x and y sites>. I can find the former in various sources, but not the latter (well, except cyclechat-newfhouse).

instruction to evacuate is not the same as a warning that they would bomb <x and y sites>. I can find the former in various sources, but not the latter (well, except cyclechat-newfhouse).

If they weren’t at risk of attack why would they need to evacuate?

Rusty Nails

Country Member
If you mean that unstable structures can be artificially maintained for a while, I agree, but at what cost?

I didn’t mean that. I was talking about balancing asymmetric shapes.

But if unstable structures can be maintained, then depending on the cost it may be worth doing, until a more stable structure can replace it. I don’t know what cost is acceptable, but there will always be a cost.

Top Bottom