Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
intellectual dishonesty

I thought “intellectual” was a stretch, too.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
I would imagine daily life in the occupied territories to be so far removed from ours that we're none of us really qualified to comment.

That said, what if some random Palestinian civilian did see Hamas building a tunnel? What are they going to do, walk to the nearest Israeli checkpoint and grass them up?

32 pages and counting, that is going well ;)

BoldonLad

So what was the point of your post #460? Are you saying that the citizens of Gaza could /should have stopped Hamas?

No.

That says all you need to know about your level of intellectual dishonesty
or you can look at simple facts.. i posted a few there is a bit more available at the moment(drone footage, impact analysis etc. etc. ), all facts that show, first off that is was not that big off an impact, second off that no bomb that Isreal throws causes this impact. i can off course provide links for there claims but considering you lot ignores them anyway why border?

Sunak, Starmer, Biden, Von der Leyen...they all said Israel had the right to do this.
No contradiction..... shameful.

View: https://twitter.com/vonderleyen/status/1714348558877352297?t=-EVhPAR_cXpKEvo5O5tmjg&s=19

Because the outrage you're trying to stage is caused by Hamas and friends, intended for Isreali's remember those people they already killed 1000s off when you where to busy claiming Isreal would ''overreact'' so clearly they didn't overreact enough otherwise these suspected badr3 missiles would no longer be there. and the people in and mostly by that hospital would still be alive.

But you lot really doesn't give to farks, you clearly are out to blame one single group, there is a word for that but it seems i can not find it...

BoldonLad

Israel ordered hospitals to be evacuated in advance of bombing them. It seems reasonable to believe, therefore, that Israel deliberately bombs hospitals. This won’t be the last.

Selective belief, very similar to religious belief.

The Israeli's MAY have done this terrible act, but, equally, it MAY have been Hamas, or, some other group within Gaza. The truth has long since disappeared in a cloud of dust and smoke.

BoldonLad

Things we know:

Mark Regev, Israeli spokesman said "Israel does not target hospitals"

Israel told several hospitals in Gaza to evacuate, including this one. This can only be because they intended to target it.

The Israeli Digital Media spokesman posted a tweet saying IDF had struck the hospital, then deleted the tweet when news of mass casualties came in.

Prior to this bombing, Hamas rockets that have hit targets have done very little damage.

We are being asked by the people who have been bombing Gaza to believe that they didn't bomb Gaza.

Bit of a leap of logic that, perhaps, they simply recognised that the hospitals may suffer so called "collateral damage"?

No, we are being asked to believe they didn't bomb that little bit of Gaza.

I am beginning to think your account has been hacked by Corbyn ;)

In my view, we are at the point where you cannot believe either side.

Last edited:
Selective belief, very similar to religious belief.

The Israeli's MAY have done this terrible act, but, equally, it MAY have been Hamas, or, some other group within Gaza. The truth has long since disappeared in a cloud of dust and smoke.

The Israeli government warned they would bomb hospitals and other civilian sites, hence their instruction to evacuate. Even if this bomb was not theirs, the next one and the one after will be.

That’s not religion, it’s common sense.

BoldonLad

The Israeli government warned they would bomb hospitals and other civilian sites, hence their instruction to evacuate. Even if this bomb was not theirs, the next one and the one after will be.

That’s not religion, it’s common sense.

Even if this bomb was not theirs, the next one and the one after may be, would be slightly more balanced, in my view, but, who cares about balance?

Top Bottom