Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Interesting conclusions about the hospital being discussed depending on which evidence you look at.

Analysis of Israeli propaganda tends to lean heavily towards an Israeli airstrike. Analysis of the damage now daylight has come tends to lean heavily towards a Palestinian rocket misfire.

How's that for balance?

I was about to write 'Jesus wept', but it's probably best not to bring anymore religion into this.
Here's a bit of balance for you @dutchguylivingintheuk,
Must have been very journalistic of those makes of those video to copy and paste so much video's together to fit their narrative, it's not like youtube is already full with that. oh wait it is.
How exactly does your video college guy provide balance? by concentrating on one side?

Ian H

Legendary Member
Not really you see, the story i already provided two links, that clealry show with geolocated why it's an Gaza rocket and not for example an Jdam and now in the meantime there is also drone footage that shows 1. its more consistant with a failed launch and 2. it unlikely to be for example and Jdam as these cause much more damage

Look again at the thread where the 'proof' is immediately called into question.

Reactions: C R
I posted that to balance the one sided gibberish that you keep spouting. Is that difficult to comprehend?
It's a discussion forum, so responding with someone who just found out how to copy and paste video clips and them calls himself ''media'' isn't really gonna help. i would rather see that you then prove me wrong, but because that would require you to twist facts and lie i understand why you won't do that.

Milzy

Why couldn't it be. Hamas have form for using their own and other hostages as human shields. It been reported they blew up vehicles attempting to leave the area and blocked highways. Why couldn't a stray or even deliberately target their hospital to garner favour with others in the region and or left supporting press

I like your critical thinking. You’ll be the next resident conspiracy theorist. You’re right though it’s the kind of stuff both sides do.

Look again at the thread where the 'proof' is immediately called into question.
Is it? Maybe you look at what your hoping to see, what you actually see it that there are many different views and not everyone agrees but it's an exchange of arguments based on what they can see and verify something most on this forum can take notes from, instead of posting stupid meme's or having the 3000th personal attack on someone just stick with what you can see and why you believe it the one side or the other. Currently overwhelmingly the conclusion is that is was an Palestian rocket, With daylight imagery you also see the impact is not that big, but very consistent with a failed rocket. Isreal forces also released what they claim is audio recordings in which you can hear the palestian fractions talk about their rocket landing on the hospital. (according to a Jerusalem post provided translation)

Alltough not everyone has called it a clear call yet, a airstrike is claimed to be unlikely by most. just like that explosion on the highway a few days back, and just like that BBC was on of the first to claim it was na Isreali strike and probsbly will again be one of the last to say it isn't.

You do appear to be corresponding from a different universe. What am I supposed to prove wrong?
You can start by actually reading where you are responding too, if it's not an reply to someone else you might not agree but i do my best to describe very clearly what my point is and where it is based upon.

D

Deleted member 159

If they weren’t at risk of attack why would they need to evacuate?

Really, :banghead:

it's war. At least a warning was given.

Did the innocent Israeli people get the same warning before Hamas went on a murdering spree?

Top Bottom