Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No, this is war, eradicate your enemies.

By breaching the Geneva Convention? By targeting innocent civilians that have done nothing wrong? Except that they were born Palestinian?

Your islamophobia and lack of compassion for fellow humans is shameful.

D

Deleted member 159

By breaching the Geneva Convention? By targeting innocent civilians that have done nothing wrong? Except that they were born Palestinian?

Your islamophobia and lack of compassion for fellow humans is shameful.

:laugh:

They were given plenty of warning to leave the area, travel south. Anyone who stays behind is now fair game, especially if they hold/operate any weapons

D

Deleted member 121

There's not a chance any Hamas leaders are chilling in a house in Northern Gaza, watching the Rugby world cup while waiting to accept a bomb in their face. The people there are those that are unable/unwilling to save themselves by heading south and which Israel have decided are military targets. Historically, these campaigns usually fail miserably as they achieve no operational objective because the people who die en masse are the innocent and powerless.

D

Deleted member 159

You really don't have a clue why people are critical of Israel's actions, do you?

And you didn't answer my question.

I don't have to answer your questions, you have your opinions I have mine :biggrin:

Rusty Nails

Country Member
I don't have to answer your questions, you have your opinions I have mine :biggrin:
Don't have to or can't ?

If your opinions were defensible you wouldn't mind answering.

Reactions: C R

multitool

A few years ago Nethanyahu openly described his policy of needing Hamas in order to separate the West Bank Palestinians from the Gazan Palestinians. It doesn't take a genius to work out that his plan was to lay the conditions for final annexation of the West Bank, with any two state solution meaning just Gaza. This is why he declared Jerusalem as capital.

If you look really closely, above all the noise of Gaza, you will see that annexation is taking place.

If you are a pure moron, you will pretend that the Palestine-Israel conflict began two weeks ago and that it was the Palestinians who started it.

Last edited:

Milzy

No, this is war, eradicate your enemies.

If they are going down this route it needs be be done properly not by halves. They’ll hide amongst civilians so the collateral damage will be high. Maybe it could be a war where we have to turn a blind eye to the Swiss city convention and let them fight to the end. May as well let them use flame throwers and chemical/bio weapons on them the way things are. I just find it hard to stomach that Israel are supposed to be our allies. They are dangerous to the rest of the world including their allies.

D

Deleted member 159

Its war, strategic decisions need to be made to win quickly and swiftly as possible.

Example, I bet there are some on here would condemn the sinking of the Belgrano in the Falklands war. What it did, was to force the Argentinians into harbour, thus shortening the war and reducing casualties on the British side and Argentinians

Hamas need to be hunted down and eradicated entirely, till there is no further threat

That doesn't suit some

All uphill

Its war, strategic decisions need to be made to win quickly and swiftly as possible.

Example, I bet there are some on here would condemn the sinking of the Belgrano in the Falklands war. What it did, was to force the Argentinians into harbour, thus shortening the war and reducing casualties on the British side and Argentinians

Hamas need to be hunted down and eradicated entirely, till there is no further threat

That doesn't suit some

Think you might feel differently if you had children, cousins in Gaza? Or do you have no compassion for anyone?

D

Deleted member 121

That doesn't suit some

The Belgrano sinking is not remotely comparable to what is happening in Gaza. Again, if you think Hamas is going to be defeated by bombs then I only need to mention Afghanistan, where 20 years of bombing by the world's largest and most expensive armies did fück all in the grand scheme of things other than kill civilians.

Top Bottom