Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Moodyman

Israel is as responsible as Hamas for those deaths. They have deliberately undermined the moderate Palestinians and encouraged hamas, as they have no interest in a negotiated settlement, and like hamas, (and you) they clearly don't value human lives, whether Israeli or Palestinian.

The Dutchman will be along soon accusing you of belonging to Alex Jones’ Infowars.

Milzy

There’s nothing I can do to help and I don’t want to see injured kids anymore so I’ll be staying away from all news sources. I’ll be filling my head with cycling thoughts. Ignorance is bliss.

D

Deleted member 121

International Lawyer clears up the misinformation re Israel's obligations under international law during war.

And makes the hamas supporting BBC look fools-again

View: https://youtu.be/-lrq8UCl6eg?si=uWZjHVbx0UqMNcz2

"every strike that Israel takes, every military action is weighed up, it is analysed"

Spoken like a true pencil neck with absolutely no clue at the true extent war has on the general populous and more importantly, she demonstrates clearly does not give a flying turd.

multitool

"every strike that Israel takes, every military action is weighed up, it is analysed"

Spoken like a true pencil neck with absolutely no clue at the true extent war has on the general populous and more importantly, she demonstrates clearly does not give a flying turd.

Well, given that they've killed a few thousand children, it means their war crimes are 100% intentional.

Moodyman

I can’t help but think that Hamas is looking forward to the ground offensive.

They knew full well Israel would have to attack and will have prepared for it. They also seem to be better armed than before.

Could this be Israel’s Afghanistan? Where they get bogged down in a long and draining war where any victory is pyrrhic at best?

Also, the tone amongst some Israelis is already changing. Many are calling for peace and reconciliation. I can see these getting louder when IDF body bags come back.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 121

They knew full well Israel would have to attack and will have prepared for it. They also seem to be better armed than before.

Could this be Israel’s Afghanistan? Where they get bogged down in long and draining war?

Hamas will have perhaps felt it has nothing to lose. It's not as if any side care about the innocent. Hamas will probably have gambled on further involvement from supporting outside powers. When you consider the shrapnel damage of the injured Egyptian border guards from an Israeli tank shell, it's not perhaps without merit... Must be that "every strike that Israel takes, every military action is weighed up, it is analysed" affect of that desk jockey the BBC interviewed...

Either way, only imbeciles will think senior Hamas members are camped anywhere near where the bombs are...

I see Israeli state accounts are posting horrific footage of 7/10, and saying that they can't believe people are asking for proof. I've yet to see anybody ask for proof and that is because they aren't.
Just because you didn't see them doesn't mean they aren't there. Just as Isreal offcourse also has a diffrent agenda they want the reason for this war not to be forgotten. So in reality is must likely a little bit of both.
Israeli state accounts are choosing to publish this footage because it is part of a massive PR campaign to keep the focus on 1400 dead Israelis and away from literally any other aspect such as 5000+ dead Palestinians added to the 80k already killed since 48, or the rampant violence in the West Bank etc etc etc
Again it's a war so both side are trying to portray themselves as ''the good guys'' off course with Hamas we have to note that they chose where to place their launch sites and they find placing them next to schools nursery's etc' an good idea, so they are complicit in making the death count higher, but that's all part of their plan(as per their own spokeperson Palestinians love to martyr themselves)

The Dutchman will be along soon accusing you of belonging to Alex Jones’ Infowars.
I didn't say infowars last time so you did educate yourself lol! But no Alex Jones is for really really crazy theories, this is just something almost every twitter account talking about ''zionist'' and being pro-hamas says.

She is a director of Lawyers for Israel, which as you’ll likely understand, defends Israeli actions.
Sure that is indeed her bias, but can you listen to that video clip and point out something that isn't true? Just because so obviously has a bias towards being pro Isreal doesn't mean that what she says isn't true.

Ironically i think their both in the same situation, be dammed if you don't be dammed in you do.
Because if we look at Hamas before 7-10 other terrorist clubs like Isis, al-nusra etc. claimed they would have dealed with the isreali's much quicker and swifter. so in a way the attack was also a way of resetting their name in that sphere.

Isreal on the other hand has to prove they still in control able to control land so further and so forth, their government already had a bad name, the president even more so, there is a bit of a point of no return for both i would asses
Yes but there is only so much you can do, for example they posted a video proudly showing how they dropped a grenade on a Merkava tank and from Russia-Ukraine we known all those clips where the turret goes flying and stuff. The Merkava didn't even had a dent.

Could this be Israel’s Afghanistan? Where they get bogged down in a long and draining war where any victory is pyrrhic at best?
i think the objective of defeating Hamas is empty yes they probably can crush Hamas,(considering their overwhelming power) but it won't be long lasting, there will be the same idea with a other name.

Also, the tone amongst some Israelis is already changing. Many are calling for peace and reconciliation. I can see these getting louder when IDF body bags come back.
That tone was already there i posted a video of a women's march that was on 4-oct which consisted off palestian and isreali women protesting for peace. However both Hamas obviously but also the current isreali president are in the way of peace.

Top Bottom