Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 159

There were beheading of children, whether it's one of forty. So barbaric, needs to be eradicated

C R

Über Member
There were beheading of children, whether it's one of forty. So barbaric, needs to be eradicated

There's no evidence of children being beheaded. The whole thing is gruesome enough without making stuff up.

matticus

Guru
Can i just state - unequivocally, and for the record - that I condemn the beheading of children.

(And I have no comment on the rumours that Greta has been beheading some.)

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Sides have been taken, minds made up and nothing is going to change that.
Paul Simon was right.

I stopped paying too much mind to Paul Simon songs after he said he only really cares about the music and sort of bashes out the lyrics as an afterthought...

The IDF stated this less than 48 hours after the news broke.

It's false.
So i said in my response that 40 babies(the number) was false, but the beheading of babies on itself is not. and then in the two post below
Use all the dumb comebacks you wish, the IDF found the story to be false. Very quickly, within 48 hours.

I know this destroys a part of your 'argument' but that's tough.

Forty babies were not beheaded.
you
I know you didn't but it was initailly reported that 40 babies were beheaded before being quickly found out to be false.
suddenly specify 40 babies... if you didn't reply to @CXRAndy or he didn't reply to you, it would still imply you would say the idf rerported within 48 hrs that it was false.(the beheading of babies not beheading of 40 babies) Which btw isn't correct either they said they couldn't confirm. That is something else than false that simply means that they haven't confirmed it.

There's no evidence of children being beheaded. The whole thing is gruesome enough without making stuff up.
That is not true they have confirmed it multiple times now, along with other torture then unleased on normal families just because they had the wrong ethnicity and skin color.

Moodyman

Sides have been taken, minds made up and nothing is going to change that.
Paul Simon was right.

This cartoon in today’s Guardian sums it up well.

Attachments

• IMG_2212.jpeg
    IMG_2212.jpeg
    157.2 KB · Views: 24

Milzy

I can’t help but think that Hamas is looking forward to the ground offensive.

They knew full well Israel would have to attack and will have prepared for it. They also seem to be better armed than before.

Could this be Israel’s Afghanistan? Where they get bogged down in a long and draining war where any victory is pyrrhic at best?

Also, the tone amongst some Israelis is already changing. Many are calling for peace and reconciliation. I can see these getting louder when IDF body bags come back.

Yes it will be their Afghanistan. They are going to be ambushed constantly and take heavy losses. Then they’ll pull out. Rather than just cut their losses. They may as well hold the land as Hamas will just re-build.

Top Bottom