Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Lots of bombs says it is the usual from Israel, just lots more. So no ground Invasion as such apart from some gesture invasion maybe.
Rumors are they are waiting for America to move their Bataan and second strike group there, to counter an possible further Iranian involvement.

:laugh:

They were given plenty of warning to leave the area, travel south. Anyone who stays behind is now fair game, especially if they hold/operate any weapons

It’s called Ethnic Cleansing.

Another one who has the scarf of islamaphobia tied too tightly around their neck.😢

It’s called Ethnic Cleansing.
No what Hamas did was Ethnic Cleansing. and no it's also not both Ethnic cleansing because Isreal warns well before they start, which makes the first word ''Ethnic'' from Ethnicity a bit silly because if you want to kill an whole ethnicity you give them no warning but try to kill as much as possible, a bit like what happened on 7th October. That is no islamophobia, that is a fact. Just as it is must likely a fact that groups like Hamas would use any other religion if Islam was not available. (just a bit harder to prove)
Is not like Christianity didn't have had similar movements, it just much longer ago and because Christianity is more matured(because it is much older before you take offence of that) to the extent that it's much less ''you believe in this version of our religion or your death to us'' it's much harder to exploit for extremism. But in the US you still have examples of those kind of versions.
Another one who has the scarf of islamaphobia tied too tightly around their neck.😢
i think it's a positive development that you found a new word/sentence even, but to use that at random against everyone that doesn't agree with you make you look kind of silly.

The beheading babies story was found out to be false.
Did the voice in your head tell you that or do you have a reliable source? Because i check i lot of sources and although the initial report of 40 beheaded babies seems to be false beheaded babies on itself is confirmed on multiple sources, just as maybe even more disturbing the ways in which they have tortured ordinary families(i will not in detail because not everybody would want to read that), just because they had the wrong skin color and ethnicity.

D

Deleted member 121

i think it's a positive development that you found a new word/sentence even, but to use that at random against everyone that doesn't agree with you make you look kind of silly.

I personally didn't find the word "scarf" offensive but the next time me and my wife have a disagreement about something i'll call her one and report back with the results...

D

Deleted member 121

Did the voice in your head tell you that or do you have a reliable source? Because i check i lot of sources and although the initial report of 40 beheaded babies seems to be false beheaded babies on itself is confirmed on multiple sources, just as maybe even more disturbing the ways in which they have tortured ordinary families(i will not in detail because not everybody would want to read that), just because they had the wrong skin color and ethnicity.

It can neither be confirmed nor denied that beheadings of babies have taken place. So, i'd rather suspect this might be a game of to and fro that will go on until evidence is produced independently and not anecdotal or "trust me bro" type reports. As of yet, no actual evidence has been produced to any journalist with a hole in their soul wide enough to witness such a thing and it seems journalists and even politicians who have made such claims, have quickly backtracked on it.

D

Deleted member 121

i don't have to known what kinky stuff you do in the bedroom to be honest.

The confirmation that kinky stuff happens is good enough for me...

The IDF stated this less than 48 hours after the news broke.

It's false.

Reactions: C R
D

Deleted member 159

The beheading babies story was found out to be false.
20231024_063930.gif

Top Bottom