Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Pharaoh
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...ewish-people-create-global-Islamic-state.html

There has been no serious attempt at a negotiated settlement since 2001. If either side wanted peace there would have been some progress by now.

Pretty ignorant comment.

One side holds all the cards and for the entirety of this century has been successfully taking more of the Palestinians villages from them at gunpoint.

What is it that you think the Palestinians have to offer up by way of compromise in the face of relentless Israeli slow-burn ethnic cleansing ?

Last edited:

the snail

...there are American evangelicals who support war in Israel because they believe it will bring about the rapture. ...

There are some jewish groups that believe Israel must be destroyed for that reason too.

It's literally a translation of their charter from 1988. What more do you want? That's twice you've said something (the first was huge and undeniable fact of the US support provided Israel), and dismissed a response with roundabout nonsense.

You don't half talk pish.
1. I did not deny the US provided support to Isreal, they do just like to Saudi Arabia, and numberous other countries in the world. I responded to a claim that the state of Isreal was a ''terrorist state'' to which the response was ''the state of isreal backed by the US'' so that's why i said it's an opinion not fact.
2. Have you read your own link or do you just dump it in the topic and then say ''this is an official translation. i'm right and you're wrong! nananana'' it sure looks like it. 'Article 7 provides/instructs hem to kill all Jews, it goes futher feeding conspiracy theories about zionist and such which in term provides them with enough to read that as a call to take over the world.

They've got them penned in behind a big wall with machine gun posts on it just as a matter of course. I don't think you even need to look at this particular phase of the conflict to come to the conclusion that Israel is targeting civilians.
the alternative is the machine guns of Hamas forcing them to take position on an about to be bombed laucnh site so they can parade bodies on the television an you lot can go on here about how bad Isreal is etc. So you doing an great job for Hamas at the moment.

Depriving everyone in Gaza of food, water, electricity and medicine isn’t targeting civilians? Really?
i already spoke out against that, but it's targeting everyone so no not just civilians. Although it has to be said the real issue is Egypt closing the border, when over 50 trucks passed they said it's about 3% of the aid it normally gets, maybe that is something to mention too.
Part of this problem is that the dispute is made worse by enablers, for example from which materials the terror tunnels where being built, that was the UN with the original intent to rebuild gaza.

Yes. I’ve brought that up already (with my shooting fish in a barrel analogy) but I feel with Dutch that component parts of Israel’s terrorism campaign have to be highlighted individually.
i don't see how Isreal border defenses and their order for civilians to bring themselves to safety have anything to do with a terrorism campaign.(it is an war you know) i see how preventing people from going and shooting at them is, as in the transcript below:

View: https://twitter.com/DrEliDavid/status/1717479425959186789

What is it that you think the Palestinians have to offer up by way of compromise in the face of relentless Israeli slow-burn ethnic cleansing ?

Same as Arafat had available to offer in 2001, a cessation of hostilities and an avenue to a 2 state solution. Current intransigence from leaders on both sides means Hamas will carry on Hasmas-ing and Israelis will keep electing hard line governments. Until there is a change of heart at the top on both sides any progress seems unlikely.

The difference between how muslims in the middle east see Jews and how Jews see and communicate with Muslim, as told by an muslim from Egypt(wh now lives in the US)
https://aish.com/from-egyptian-muslim-to-defender-of-israel/
Think it might be an interesting background for some.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Yes. I’ve brought that up already (with my shooting fish in a barrel analogy) but I feel with Dutch that component parts of Israel’s terrorism campaign have to be highlighted individually.

I wonder if because it's such an incessant drip drip of atrocity, propaganda and brainwashing that it becomes, like so much else in our society, background noise.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I stand with @winjim

Dunno why anyone bothers with Dutchies incomprehensible ramblings. I've tried for longer than I should have really.

I can ignore a lot of it or even try to engage but I'm not gonna take kindly to being called a terrorist sympathiser or being told I'm doing a terrorist's job for them.

Targeting civilians is okay if it also harms the hidden enemy? That’s a fūcked up justification there.
That's not what i said at all.

I stand with @winjim

Dunno why anyone bothers with Dutchies incomprehensible ramblings. I've tried for longer than I should have really.
tldr i pointed out you're wrong and why along with a clear outline and now it are ''ramblings'' it's just called ''copium''

Top Bottom