Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You see they are so addicted to war

Addicted.

IMG_3949.jpeg

Looks like things are intensifying tonight. Reports that a hospital is to be targeted and communications are out. This seems very bad.
Shifa hospital by any chance?
figures
View: https://twitter.com/manniefabian/status/1717902484872564839

Maybe don't house terrorist under it?

Addicted.
I could respond with a plethora off even more graphic pictures, but to be honest i don't feel like sharing those, but let's just say for some of those Hamas ''fighters'' killing unarmed and children and families was not enough. they had to torture them and/or mutilate the body futher after they where already death.

I could respond with a plethora off even more graphic pictures, but to be honest i don't feel like sharing those, but let's just say for some of those Hamas ''fighters'' killing unarmed and children and families was not enough. they had to torture them and/or mutilate the body futher after they where already death.

What does any of that have to do with that terrified boy?

Moodyman

If I can be so crude and controversial, one could say that today’s children are tomorrow’s IDF personnel and reservists (*). Therefore, they are fair game for slaughter.

But, that would be very insensitive of me. So, I shall refrain.

By the way, Hamas did not target Israeli civilians until the 1994 massacre of Muslim worshippers by Baruch Goldstein and the unjust Israeli response to Muslim protestors on the back of this. When Hamas asked the Israeli military to cease killing Palestinian civilians, they refused to formally agree.

* every Israeli has to perform military service and be available for military duty. The only ones that can avoid this are those who devote their life to religious study. These also happen to be staunch Zionists calling for action against the Palestinians. Ohh, the irony.

Moodyman

You said that the Palestinians are addicted to violence. I showed one - an example of the vast majority - that isn’t. He’s a victim of violence, not an addict.

Nothing justifies the suffering of children like him, including the killing of other children.

Except God. If your belief system says God promised you this land 5000 years ago, you have the right to take it because you are fulfilling God’s instruction. Israel is not complete, and will not be complete until Gaza and West Bank are part of it. Then, King David’s Kingdom will be restored.

On the other side, if God has told you that defending your faith or your people will make you a martyr then, you are guaranteed a place in heaven with 72 virgins.

So, it’s not Hamas or Israel that are to blame. It’s that pesky bloke with a white beard sitting in the clouds. He’s the root cause.

How do I know it’s a he? Only a male God could screw this up so badly.

You said that the Palestinians are addicted to violence. I showed one - an example of the vast majority - that isn’t. He’s a victim of violence, not an addict.

Nothing justifies the suffering of children like him, including the killing of other children.
nope, it was an response on a message from you claiming Isreali's didn't want peace, i responded by showing you an link to the 1994 Nobel Peace Price,
You only copied the word ''addicted'' this was the full sentence ''You see they are so addicted to war they got the Nobel Peace Prize in earlier times. ''

Nothing justified the suffering of any children, yet evidence shows the children on Isreali side suffered relentlessly and needlessly i don't see how any is better then the other side. I don't see how Hamas would ever be an alternative, i don't see how an cease fire would work, as in all previous periods they helped Hamas in trying to archieve it's goal of destroying Isreal.
With the UN supplying an significant amount of materials. If they finally would come clean and say ''yes we also dropped the ball here'' at least that would be something but i suspect if they do that now Hamas would kill all their employees

nope, it was an response on a message from you claiming Isreali's didn't want peace, i responded by showing you an link to the 1994 Nobel Peace Price,
You only copied the word ''addicted'' this was the full sentence ''You see they are so addicted to war they got the Nobel Peace Prize in earlier times. ''

Nothing justified the suffering of any children, yet evidence shows the children on Isreali side suffered relentlessly and needlessly i don't see how any is better then the other side. I don't see how Hamas would ever be an alternative, i don't see how an cease fire would work, as in all previous periods they helped Hamas in trying to archieve it's goal of destroying Isreal.
With the UN supplying an significant amount of materials. If they finally would come clean and say ''yes we also dropped the ball here'' at least that would be something but i suspect if they do that now Hamas would kill all their employees

Not an effing clue.

I don’t intend to respond to you again on this topic.

Moodyman

I know it’s Friday evening, so can understand if you’re enjoying a drink or some other chemicals to end a busy week. But…by heck, whatever it is, it’s quite potent, cause you ain’t making any sense man.

Top Bottom