Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C R

Über Member
He and his family should have gone South. . Israel have given multiple warnings to do so.

Unless his parents are in Hamas or sympathisers

:banghead:

OP
OP
Beebo

Beebo

Veteran
Oh how the Press all laughed when Comical Ali was spouting nonsense propaganda about Iraq.
But when the Israeli spokesperson spouts nonsense propaganda they appear to be taken seriously.

It’s quite clear that this is now just an Israeli revenge mission with no legitimacy or route to peace.
I did hear a BBC journalist this morning kicking back a little bit and telling the spokesperson to stop talking nonsense. But we do need more of the press to call out the constant BS.

multitool

Pharaoh
You do know what I am referring to. Your boy Starmer is now reaping from the whirlwind sown by letting the professional semites smear Corbyn.

"Your boy". Twat.

Corbyn smeared himself, which in turn made it easy for others to take advantage. Whilst there were at least three groups of people who did, if you think Labour didnt have a problem with AS in the far-left fringes (ie. the people Corbyn attracted) then you are as blind as AndyCXR.

Starmer is dealing with the consequences of Corbyn's utter ineptitude and nothing else.

multitool

Pharaoh
Oh how the Press all laughed when Comical Ali was spouting nonsense propaganda about Iraq.
But when the Israeli spokesperson spouts nonsense propaganda they appear to be taken seriously.

It’s quite clear that this is now just an Israeli revenge mission with no legitimacy or route to peace.
I did hear a BBC journalist this morning kicking back a little bit and telling the spokesperson to stop talking nonsense. But we do need more of the press to call out the constant BS.

I think it's worse. I think it is one of many pre-planned scenarios, and I think they are actually going for it. It's not a revenge mission, it's a genocide.

C R

Über Member
"Your boy". Twat.

Corbyn smeared himself, which in turn made it easy for others to take advantage. Whilst there were at least three groups of people who did, if you think Labour didnt have a problem with AS in the far-left fringes (ie. the people Corbyn attracted) then you are as blind as AndyCXR.

Starmer is dealing with the consequences of Corbyn's utter ineptitude and nothing else.

:banghead:

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Nope you just misunderstood

If ''we all known that'' why does the ''we want to protect palestians'' have to be repeated so much? Maybe because the inconvenient truth is Hamas also has a significant amount of support in the west?

Also one of the tweets responded to that claim this one
View: https://twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/1718374003163717996

So hamas can break that ceasefire again?

no but the general line of response, yes but Isreal is really an shithole and an oppesor so they kind of desverved those bullets is. (and no noone says it litterly but that where it comes down too.)

No, it is both, surely there are enough people showing general concern for Palestianians, strangely enough none of those it calling out Egypt for not letting them in, as a fellow Arab country you would expect that, just as Europe helped Ukraine and people fleeing from that war.
But there are also those waving Isis/Hamas and other flags at every opportunity and or adjusted slogans just to show support for Hamas. There is so many evidence of this you can't deny it i leave in the middle whether it is genuine chosen support or just being stupid and not knowing where they are about but in here the hatread that many Arab communities learn and have against Jews once again shines trough.

Bullshite point because you known very damn well the history between Arab and Jews and the way how Jews are hated in many Arab countries.

De aim of propaganda i gonna repost below the clip ''hamas in 1 minute'' please watch it and answer the following questions

1. why are palestianians still so poor that they need humantarian aid, many children die of water poisening etc. if hamas is the richest terrorist organisation?

2. What would an ceasefire accomplish? other then give Hamas time and means to continue their usual ways?

View: https://twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/1718308457248416204

oh yeah the protest of which an MP claimed there where 500.000 but in reality it was between 70 and 50k she probably watched to much Hamas propaganda, they are just as good with numbers.

Imam of Peace, my arse.

Reactions: C R
Top Bottom