Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
He's just expressed a whole load of opinions. They just aren't the things you want him to say and he's not saying those things for reasons you are incapable of understanding.
He is actually quite sensible. have you listened and understand what he said? or are you upset it's not what you wanted to hear so now you throwing an hamas tantrum?

multitool

He's just expressed a whole load of opinions. They just aren't the things you want him to say and he's not saying those things for reasons you are incapable of understanding.

He is actually quite sensible. have you listened and understand what he said? or are you upset it's not what you wanted to hear so now you throwing an hamas tantrum?

I've just unclicked ignore to reveal your post. It wasn't the only thing that got revealed :whistle:

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Oh you had to dig up multiple responses together to come that that conclusion. I have to disappoint you you see terrorist are here longer then today and they publicize a lot too including , the usefull idiot thing was latterly in Dabiq Isis english language recruitment folder.
But has been long known and since repeated in many different sources.

What on earth are you blathering on about now. I give up.

multitool

<hand raised> Ooh, me Mr Kraut Sir! Please sir! Me!

Oh do calm down, Undermanager.

mqdefault.jpg

D

Deleted member 159

I expect hamas aren't just residing in the north

Milzy

I expect hamas aren't just residing in the north

IMG_3090.jpeg

Looking at their tunnel network, it’s quite impressive. I’m sure new ones are been built right now. They’ll be popping up all over the place for hit and run attacks.

Reactions: C R
D

Deleted member 159

It will do naff all

piss off the UK travelling public,

like jso

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom