Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 49

“We are determined to destroy Hamas and dismantle their regime." IDF Spokesperson Lt Col Peter Lerner

Hamas’ Ghazi Hamad: We Will Repeat the October 7 Attack Time and Again Until Israel Is Annihilated"

Ceasefire anyone?
Netanhayu made a speech a lot like this quoting biblical sh1te calling for genocide.

"Gaza won’t return to what it was before. We will eliminate everything."
Israeli defense minister Yoav Gallan

Israel's Public Diplomacy Minister....
"Erase all of Gaza from the face of the earth. That the Gazan monsters will fly to the southern fence & try to enter Egyptian territory or they will die & their death will be evil.Gaza should be erased!"

Bombing civilians,woman and children by either side is horrific.Israel have bombed the refugee camp again today.How many innocent lives is acceptable in "defence"
Ceasefire now.

D

Deleted member 49

Screenshot_20231101-183830.png

Easy mistake 🙄

multitool

https://x.com/RaggedTP/status/1719747351424705008?s=20

Israel has long been a massive bag of conflicts within its own Jewish society. But the Hamas attack has sent them into hyperspace.

On a purely emotional level I can understand the reaction of the policeman here. If 14,000 British people (per capita) had been slaughtered by the IRA in one day of horror I don't think flying the Irish flag would be greeted any differently

Question for those who claim Israel has a right to defend itself:

Does the same apply to Palestine? Does Palestine have the right to defend itself? And if not, why not?

I'm not asking if you consider that the Hamas attack was Palestine defending itself, I'm simply asking whether you consider that Palestine has the same right in this regard as Israel.
Bit of a stupid question, fact is Palestine doesn't have to defend itself because they attack every single time. to the extent that children an palestians dying during war is worse enough as it is, but Palestinians and children from gaza are also dying if there is not war because despite getting all the humantarian aid possible, despite Hamas being an 1 billion terrorist enterprise the normal not hamas people are dying because they lack of clean water.
And yes that is a choice of Hamas and Yes that should have been the reasonability of the UN

Netanhayu made a speech a lot like this quoting biblical sh1te calling for genocide.

"Gaza won’t return to what it was before. We will eliminate everything."
Israeli defense minister Yoav Gallan

Israel's Public Diplomacy Minister....
"Erase all of Gaza from the face of the earth. That the Gazan monsters will fly to the southern fence & try to enter Egyptian territory or they will die & their death will be evil.Gaza should be erased!"

Bombing civilians,woman and children by either side is horrific.Israel have bombed the refugee camp again today.How many innocent lives is acceptable in "defence"
Ceasefire now.
and this (below) is what the other side says:

View: https://twitter.com/MEMRIReports/status/1719662664090075199

In others words, as long as they have the possibilities ceasefire won't be an option, they(Isreal) did that in ''18 and all the wars prior it only makes them stronger. remove the terrorist and help them really rebuilt instead helping terrorist make terrorist tunnels.
this(also below) was only on 4 October sadly a lot has changed since then but i don't think the will is completely gone, they just need to remove those who insist on war.
https://english.alarabiya.net/News/...estinian-women-unite-in-joint-rally-for-peace

Bit of a stupid question, fact is Palestine doesn't have to defend itself because they attack every single time. to the extent that children an palestians dying during war is worse enough as it is, but Palestinians and children from gaza are also dying if there is not war because despite getting all the humantarian aid possible, despite Hamas being an 1 billion terrorist enterprise the normal not hamas people are dying because they lack of clean water.
And yes that is a choice of Hamas and Yes that should have been the reasonability of the UN

Huh!?

WTAF was that sh^te?

Can anyone translate that please? I speak 3 languages and that word salad made no sense in any of them.

and this (below) is what the other side says:

View: https://twitter.com/MEMRIReports/status/1719662664090075199

In others words, as long as they have the possibilities ceasefire won't be an option, they(Isreal) did that in ''18 and all the wars prior it only makes them stronger. remove the terrorist and help them really rebuilt instead helping terrorist make terrorist tunnels.
this(also below) was only on 4 October sadly a lot has changed since then but i don't think the will is completely gone, they just need to remove those who insist on war.
https://english.alarabiya.net/News/...estinian-women-unite-in-joint-rally-for-peace

Yes, they are disgusting but you cannot lump all Palestinians in with Hamas and this still doesn't justify dropping bombs into a refugee camp where 50% of the residents are children.

Your lack of compassion and full on Islamophobia is shocking.

Reactions: C R
Huh!?

WTAF was that sh^te?

Can anyone translate that please? I speak 3 languages and that word salad made no sense in any of them.
try reading one... and while you add it maybe follow the full conversation so you known where i'm responding too.

Yes, they are disgusting but you cannot lump all Palestinians in with Hamas and this still doesn't justify dropping bombs into a refugee camp where 50% of the residents are children.

Your lack of compassion and full on Islamophobia is shocking.
It's an war, there al 2 million of them in a very tiny space, you cannot fight a war without casualties. if you go back you see i posted about many different muslims who say exactly the same, some of them even hating on Palestinians.

islamophobia? let me educate you! below are all muslims not agreeing with your bullshit, let's see how you call them? (or just don't respond an repeat you ramdom islamphobia claim the next post you respond to, just like the last time. Why stand for something when you can just ignore right?)

View: https://twitter.com/HusseinAboubak/status/1719459823077454225

View: https://twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/1713230588079956015

nice hashtag: https://twitter.com/hashtag/MrFAFO?src=hashtag_click he is doctor, press, hamas body multiple times (he has more than the 9 live a cat had, or tldr a propaganda toy.

View: https://twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/1713703374908998030

View: https://twitter.com/MosabHasanYOSEF/status/1719520956295881018
oh and by the way he is from palestine himself, so i guess he knowns a little bit better then you.

try reading one... and while you add it maybe follow the full conversation so you known where i'm responding too.

It's an war, there al 2 million of them in a very tiny space, you cannot fight a war without casualties. if you go back you see i posted about many different muslims who say exactly the same, some of them even hating on Palestinians.

islamophobia? let me educate you! below are all muslims not agreeing with your bullshit, let's see how you call them? (or just don't respond an repeat you ramdom islamphobia claim the next post you respond to, just like the last time. Why stand for something when you can just ignore right?)

First, I said that post was unreadable. In any language. This Imam of Peace that you keep posting is to peace what Harold Shipman was to geriatric medicine.

Yes, there's a war (a war not an war), an avoidable war, but there is one. That does not justify bombing a refugee camp.

Educate me? Really? Learn how to string a coherent sentence together then we'll talk about educating people.

And, yes, you're a vile islamophobe with a healthy dose of Dunning Kruger.

Last edited:
First, I said that post was unreadable. In any language.
i hear that so much while other post in the same style are exact fine that i having trouble believing that it sounds more like a personal attack, especially since you have a strong history attacking to poster before responding to the post, mostly because you response is either nonsense without evidence, a combination of those two or just outright untrue. or very biased pro hamas. (what you call pro palestine)

This Imam of Peace that you keep posting is to peace what Harold Shipman was to geriatric medicine.
please list the murders he according to you has committed, considering you comparing him to a serial killer.

But bit of a pattern here we see it with more posters but still, if the message doesn't suit, the source has to be bad? i put an other one in too from an Palestinian which you choose to ignore, let me guess he is bad too?
Do you need to compare him to a serial killer too?

i stand by my point that someone from Palestine whose father is one of the founders of the terror network called Hamas has more right of speaking about the situation and how to go on than you. Do you disagree?

Yes, there's a war (a war not an war), an avoidable war, but there is one. That does not justify bombing a refugee camp.
Yes indeed, if they UN didn't help Hamas build terror tunnels and such this war was indeed most likely avoided, and less children would die pre-war as they would have clean water.
I agree it does not justify bombing a refugee camp. But yesterday it was very clear it wasn't a refugee camp(recap secondary explosions, sinkhole etc.) it was Hamas calling it a refugee camp, and probably placed refugees there but it was a human shield, existing out of refugees. If people collectively start blaming Hamas for things like this they will not be effective anymore for Hamas. But they don't so Hamas will continue, similar to Isis at some point not being effective anymore with those high quality beheading video's because nobody could/did watch them anymore.

And, yes, you're a vile islamophobe with a healthy dose of Dunning Kruger.
you're just addicted to name calling everyone who doesn't have your exact opinion, it's a bit of a meme really. it certainly doesn't bear any resemblance to reality.

Last edited:
i hear that so much while other post in the same style are exact fine that i having trouble believing that it sounds more like a personal attack, especially since you have a strong history attacking to poster before responding to the post, mostly because you response is either nonsense without evidence, a combination of those two or just outright untrue. or very biased pro hamas. (what you call pro palestine)

please list the murders he according to you has committed, considering you comparing him to a serial killer.

But bit of a pattern here we see it with more posters but still, if the message doesn't suit, the source has to be bad? i put an other one in too from an Palestinian which you choose to ignore, let me guess he is bad too?
Do you need to compare him to a serial killer too?

i stand by my point that someone from Palestine whose father is one of the founders of the terror network called Hamas has more right of speaking about the situation and how to go on than you. Do you disagree?

Yes indeed, if they UN didn't help Hamas build terror tunnels and such this war was indeed most likely avoided, and less children would die pre-war as they would have clean water.
I agree it does not justify bombing a refugee camp. But yesterday it was very clear it wasn't a refugee camp(recap secondary explosions, sinkhole etc.) it was Hamas calling it a refugee camp, and probably placed refugees there but it was a human shield, existing out of refugees. If people collectively start blaming Hamas for things like this they will not be effective anymore for Hamas. But they don't so Hamas will continue, similar to Isis at some point not being effective anymore with those high quality beheading video's because nobody could/did watch them anymore.

you're just addicted to name calling everyone who doesn't have your exact opinion, it's a bit of a meme really. it certainly doesn't bear any resemblance to reality.

The UN didn’t help anyone build tunnels. You really need to stop listening to whatever the voices in your head scream at you when stepping out of the shower.

Top Bottom