Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 159

Ah, so you're prepared to believe some of the IDF propaganda machine, but not all of it. Makes total sense.

Germany was occupied for many year after the war.

It would be totally reckless to leave the area to themselves. A vacuum will occur once the war has ended. It will take time to re establish order and governance.

I doubt Israel wants the commitment, but it all depends on the people of Gaza. If they persist in wanting war. Israel will not ever again standby and let any people arm themselves against them.

multitool

When a fighting force hides within hospitals, children schools, mosques, in tunnels, takes hostages as bartering. Hamas gambled on Israel not attacking these sites, being protected from prying eyes and scrutiny.

Hamas overplayed their hand, horrified and outraged the Israelites are, rightly so after October 7th 2023. They have decided enough is enough, and will hunt hamas everywhere they hide until they're wiped out

By the looks of the most intense fighting is in and around the hospitals, Israel is correct and justified to fight them in these sites. Hamas setup their positions in/under the hospitals.

Even I can see that Israel will need to be present in Gaza until hostilities completely stop. How long who knows. The game has completely changed, Israel will not do things by half measures anymore. If the Palestinian people don't want peace, there will be no assistance in rebuilding Gaza.

by Andy

age 9

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Germany was occupied for many year after the war.

It would be totally reckless to leave the area to themselves. A vacuum will occur once the war has ended. It will take time to re establish order and governance.

I doubt Israel wants the commitment, but it all depends on the people of Gaza. If they persist in wanting war. Israel will not ever again standby and let any people arm themselves against them.

You're doing that thing again of equating this with Germany, which is totally irrelevant.

I do agree that it would be reckless though. But hey, if Netanyahu has said that's what's going to happen then why wouldn't you believe him?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 159

USA have now said they have intelligence that hamas are hiding out in hospital

Hamas rejected evacuation of babies offered by Israel after they delivered incubators

D

Deleted member 159

Hamas’ using al-Shifa hospital to hold hostages, says US

There is no tit for tat in war. Germany suffered far more casualties both in soldiers and civilians. It was necessary to crush the German war machine.

All Israel is doing is ensuring that there is nothing left of a war/terrorist group to threaten the Israeli people in the future.

There will possibly many years of occupation to ensure a peaceful administration is formed in gaza

Really?

I think the Russians would have something to say about that.

Hamas’ using al-Shifa hospital to hold hostages, says US

hamas.jpg

There is no tit for tat in war. Germany suffered far more casualties both in soldiers and civilians. It was necessary to crush the German war machine.

All Israel is doing is ensuring that there is nothing left of a war/terrorist group to threaten the Israeli people in the future.

There will possibly many years of occupation to ensure a peaceful administration is formed in gaza

German deaths in WW2 - between 6,600,000 and 8,800,000

Russian deaths in WW2 - 27,000,000

Source - National WW2 Museum.

Top Bottom