Laurence Fox vs Mukhtar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Squire
"misogyny" => Like. Thank-you Bromptonaut for your participation in this experiment!

Nice one for belittling a problem that does not affect you directly .
Such a great way to tell on yourself 👍🏼

mudsticks

Squire
You may not rate Matt's empathy, but is he shaggable?

I expect he probably is in the literal

'Would it be physically possible to have intercourse with this person?"
sense

In terms of being even remotely attracted to the idea.?!?!

It's a hard NO from me.

OP
OP
winjim

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Life is so much simpler when you've got a hot wife. Saves having to think about all that nonsense. Somebody ought to recommend it to Mr Fox.

matticus

Guru
I am sure women never ask such a question.

Oi - whose bloody side are you on?!?

matticus

Guru
You may not rate Matt's empathy, but is he shaggable?

In terms of being even remotely attracted to the idea.?!?!

It's a hard NO from me.

I'd like to confirm what the current etiquette is on this, before I choose to take offence:
Is it OK to judge someone's shaggability (baby) if you only base it on their words, intellect, politics and ideas? And not physical appearance.

If so, I guess I'm completely OK with mudsticks' comment; it's a valid opinion. I applaud her outspoken honesty.

mudsticks

Squire
I'd like to confirm what the current etiquette is on this, before I choose to take offence:
Is it OK to judge someone's shaggability (baby) if you only base it on their *words, intellect, politics and ideas? And not physical appearance.

If so, I guess I'm completely OK with mudsticks' comment; it's a valid opinion. I applaud her outspoken honesty.

All those* things would have to be taken into consideration, well before any external characteristics came into play, in my book.

Pretending not to understand what does or doesn't constitute misogyny in public discourse would naturally feed into that overall appraisal of personality traits.

Life is so much simpler when you've got a hot wife. Saves having to think about all that nonsense. Somebody ought to recommend it to Mr Fox.

🙏🏼

I'd like to thank Ms J for her services on behalf of my fellow grown woman.
For relieving the rest of from what would otherwise have been, a no doubt relentless bodily objectification, and 'rating' on your personal 'shaggability' score .👍🏼

Last edited:
OP
OP
winjim

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
🙏🏼

I'd like to thank Ms J for her services on behalf of my fellow grown woman.
For relieving the rest of from what would otherwise have been, a no doubt relentless bodily objectification, and 'rating' on your personal 'shaggability' score .👍🏼

She is selflessly taking one for the team, as it were.

Top Bottom