Laurence Fox vs Mukhtar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Reminds me of Trump. But even more stupid.
I wonder what the maximum possible sentence is. But will Sunak offer a pardon if everyone votes for him?

Trump got to be the most powerful man in the world.

Fox got fired from every job he has had.

multitool

First they came for Laurence Fox and I said nothing, then they came for Dan Wootton, and I said nothing, then they came for Calvin Robinson, and I said nothing, because all of them are cünts.

multitool

Screenshot_20231006_062351_Samsung Internet.jpg

He's been sacked by GBNews. Been whining that he won't be able to pay his rent. Now he has launched a crowdfunder for £30k and has already £13k donated.

Which is proof that there really is one born every minute

OP
OP
winjim

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
They've all started smoking cigars since they palled up with Andrew Tate I see, although someone pointed out that he might like to pretend he's on a yacht in St Tropez, but it's actually the Dover ferry. I think ten B&H might be more appropriate for his environment.

OP
OP
winjim

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I've recently been watching some interviews with Dan Jones on YouTube. He's a historian with a particular interest in the Crusades and has some opinions on how we tend to overuse that term and also overestimate the importance of the Crusades outside our particular area of Western Europe.

Top Bottom