Laurence Fox vs Mukhtar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian H

Legendary Member
I actually think Laurence Fox has a point, because GBNews is an outrage factory. They willingly employ people to say outrageous things to attract attention, whether it be coded racism, misogyny or conspiracy theory, under the guise of 'free speech'.

So for them to suspend Fox and Wootton is hypocrisy.

I assumed the outrageousness is to garner an initial audience. After that they concentrate on making money, dumping things that upset their advertisers while not becoming too sensible for their core viewers. It's quite a balancing act & I'm not sure they're managing that well. See also Fox News.

Beebo

Veteran
I actually think Laurence Fox has a point, because GBNews is an outrage factory. They willingly employ people to say outrageous things to attract attention, whether it be coded racism, misogyny or conspiracy theory, under the guise of 'free speech'.

So for them to suspend Fox and Wootton is hypocrisy.

Their problem is that they are a TV station which comes with regulations and standards.

If they are really worried about “free speech” they could pump out a non affiliated podcast or YouTube channel questioning the shagability of every female journalist and no one could touch them.

Reactions: C R
D

Deleted member 159

This has something to do with ULEZ cameras. Do the police expect to find the stolen cameras under his bed or advertised on Ebay. :laugh:

OP
OP
winjim

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
He was making concentration camp comparisons yesterday.

I do wonder, and i be honest i don't know Fox so well apart from him being in the news all the time for either getting an fine or being fired for insulting someone, and i heard he did something like acting in a far far past. So what i wonder is where does he gets it's money from?

albion

Guru
Reminds me of Trump. But even more stupid.
I wonder what the maximum possible sentence is. But will Sunak offer a pardon if everyone votes for him?

• Laugh
Reactions: C R
Top Bottom