Laurence Fox vs Mukhtar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
Ha ha ha, brilliant! 😂

IMG_0408.jpeg

Pale Rider

Veteran
Thanks for the screen grab, I don't know how to do that, and the donations are coming in steadily so mine will soon be out of sight.

Apparently, Calvin wants my name and address for a purpose not specified.

I declined, god botherers are fine for those that like them, but once engaged with they are like a rash - almost impossible to get rid of.

Badger_Boom

I do wonder, and i be honest i don't know Fox so well apart from him being in the news all the time for either getting an fine or being fired for insulting someone, and i heard he did something like acting in a far far past. So what i wonder is where does he gets it's money from?

He has a millionaire alt-right backer
He’s also the latest generation of the acting Foxes, and before his sudden right turn into amateurish politics had a reasonably successful screen career himself so he’s not exactly short of funds.

Pale Rider

Veteran
Still clicking away steadily, mostly small donations, but it looks a good bet the target will be met.

https://www.givesendgo.com/homeofcancelculture

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
Creepy Clown Vicar
You really don't like him do you!
I think he should read his bible and pay particular attention to Philippians 4:19.
You may be being a little unfair on him there. In training for ministry only to be refused he gave up a job, house and savings. He has probably lived a bit more 'by faith' than you think.
No, it says thou shalt not evoke the memory of Jimmy Savile
An interviewer of Robinson was due to appear on a discussion of the Fox incident but couldn't make it. She reported that all three of the other guests on the panel thought GB news should be shut down. Fox may have been morally wrong in what he said but it was not illegal.

It is almost certain many at the BBC knew what Savile was getting up to which was both moral and illegal yet they kept quiet. Shouldn't closing the BBC be considered? Russel Brand has made appearances on Channel 4. Time to consider closing it? Or is this a case of double standards?

multitool

You really don't like him do you!

You may be being a little unfair on him there. In training for ministry only to be refused he gave up a job, house and savings. He has probably lived a bit more 'by faith' than you think.

An interviewer of Robinson was due to appear on a discussion of the Fox incident but couldn't make it. She reported that all three of the other guests on the panel thought GB news should be shut down. Fox may have been morally wrong in what he said but it was not illegal.

It is almost certain many at the BBC knew what Savile was getting up to which was both moral and illegal yet they kept quiet. Shouldn't closing the BBC be considered? Russel Brand has made appearances on Channel 4. Time to consider closing it? Or is this a case of double standards?

Calvin Robinson is a cosplay clergyman. He is abusing it.

I don't think any Christian should tolerate his attempt to give the authority of God to his hatefilled narrative.

Top Bottom