Liz Truss - the first 100 days....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
She is out of her tiny, tiny mind.

C815AF25-DF6E-4E89-B080-635FBC03538D.jpeg

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
Re-heating this pathetic, dismal little cretin is just another dead Tory cat.

What are they trying to distract us from this time?

Reactions: C R

multitool

Shaman
I'm not so sure it's a dead cat. Her reappearance only serves to remind everyone of how badly we have been served by this Tory government. An essay about herself written by herself will just be more Liz Truss. An inflexible woman who cannot accept she is wrong.

Mr Celine

Dunning-Kruger effect in action.

stowie

From the Grunaid since the ToryGraph is behind a paywall and no way I am paying for that.

However she said she had not been warned of the risks to the bond markets from liability-driven investments (LDIs) – bought up by pension funds – which forced the Bank of England to step in to prevent them collapsing as the cost of government borrowing soared.

In the wake of the mini-budget, she complained that the government was made a “scapegoat” for developments that had been brewing for some time.

“Only now can I appreciate what a delicate tinderbox we were dealing with in respect of the LDIs,” she said.

“It rapidly became a market stability issue and we had to act to stabilise the situation. While the government was focused on investigating what had happened and taking action to remedy the situation, political and media commentators cast an immediate verdict blaming the mini-Budget.

“Regrettably, the government became a useful scapegoat for problems that had been brewing over a number of months.”

These are lies about her (and Kwartang) not knowing about the risks of their policies on the market.

They were told about the risks. Even Sunak told her publicly of the risks during the leadership debate.

For the "mini budget" they deliberately cut out the OBR analysis that normally accompanies a budget. You don't do this if they are agreeing with your predictions.

These farkers fire-bombed the UK economy at a time when it was fragile from the fallout from Brexit and COVID. They will paint themselves as misunderstood visionaries but they are actually morons.

Top Bottom