Main CC forum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If stuff from here is being abused in the main CC forum then perhaps an example link would help the rest of us understand.

That forum is moderated this one is not; ask the Mods on the main site to deal with it.

classic33

but as shaun stated....hes not offering any help in running this part of the forum, only technichal assistance. in other words, do what you want. as no one can see it outside of CC...like unless your logged in, you cant see the personal matters section on CC either
Wrong again.
As proof I offer the screenshot below, which clearly shows I wasn't logged in at the time.
I simply followed the link at the top of the page, opening the site in an incognito tab. This rules out any cookie issues.
Screenshot_2022-08-24-13-09-14.png

Screenshot_2022-08-24-13-09-14.png

Last edited:

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
Oh, I did the logo too. Our raison d'être is to cause maximum upset. Mostly to each other (there are just two of us in the band), but also to anyone who listens to our nonsense.

Subscribed.

Had a quick listen and it didn't upset me so I may be doing it wrong, or may not be the target(ed) audience.

Having found the Crowbar Abortion 45-song playlist and listened to a few more, I'm getting a general vibe of The Macc Lads in rainbow corpse paint. I'm quite intrigued by the choice of cover songs, will listen in more depth later. 🤘

Anyway - back to the abuse, you bunch of cünts.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
take that farking mirror down of your screen predator......

as for the last part.....i can remove myself from this thread instantly and would never see a post from it again. So the jokes on you racist, sexual predator

What are you on about now? Mirrors? I mean, there's a camera built into my computer, but it's not on.

Leave your own thread. Delete it. Do whatever. Rampage around the rest of the forum with your belligerent, incoherent nonsense, accuse me of whatever. You will always be wrong, and I'll always be able to run rings around you.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
If stuff from here is being abused in the main CC forum then perhaps an example link would help the rest of us understand.

That forum is moderated this one is not; ask the Mods on the main site to deal with it.

i have......and its been dealt with

OP
OP
J

jowwy

What are you on about now? Mirrors? I mean, there's a camera built into my computer, but it's not on.

Leave your own thread. Delete it. Do whatever. Rampage around the rest of the forum with your belligerent, incoherent nonsense, accuse me of whatever. You will always be wrong, and I'll always be able to run rings around you.

but you will still keep saying.....im not , im not, please tell people im not. Cause really you are....

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Subscribed.

Had a quick listen and it didn't upset me so I may be doing it wrong, or may not be the target(ed) audience.

Having found the Crowbar Abortion 45-song playlist and listened to a few more, I'm getting a general vibe of The Macc Lads in rainbow corpse paint. I'm quite intrigued by the choice of cover songs, will listen in more depth later. 🤘

Anyway - back to the abuse, you bunch of cünts.

Well, I'm glad someone approves!

Cover Me I'm Going in is probably our 'best' album. Got me used to singing that way, it ain't easy to do without destroying your vocal chords.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
but you will still keep saying.....im not , im not, please tell people im not. Cause really you are....

Am I now? Like I said, report me to the police if you think I'm some kind of threat.

Admittedly, Satanism is a controversial temple, but I don't think I can be arrested because of it.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Wrong again.
As proof I offer the screenshot below, which clearly shows I wasn't logged in at the time.
I simply followed the link at the top of the page, opening the site in an incognito tab. This rules out any cookie issues.
View attachment 1995

View attachment 1995

im only saying what shaun said, maybe he hasnt set it up in the same way.......but does it mean im wrong, NO, im just quoting what he may or may not have said.....

but when he states, in line one.... " a separate website that is ONLY open to cyclechat members" then you would think, he would set it up in the same way as the personal matters section off CC....in that you can only see and access it as a member of CC

1661343795658.png

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
im only saying what shaun said, maybe he hasnt set it up in the same way.......but does it mean im wrong, NO, im just quoting what he may or may not have said.....

but when he states, in line one.... " a separate website that is ONLY open to cyclechat members" then you would think, he would set it up in the same way as the personal matters section off CC....in that you can only see and access it as a member of CC

View attachment 1996

Nope. It's visible to the entire internet. You just need a CC account to ask for membership and post on it.

Your friends and family could even read it...

D

Deleted member 28

wow your an engineer.....another made up job title to make you look good. You dig holes, put up posts and connect wires, hardly engineering.

by the way, i couldnt give a fark

You haven't got a clue have you, dig holes and put up poles?

The term 'Engineer ' is over used I agree but I didn't pick the title, as for your perception of how a mobile phone network works I suggest you research it before you comment on what I do.

Top Bottom