Main CC forum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
You haven't got a clue have you, dig holes and put up poles?

The term 'Engineer ' is over used I agree but I didn't pick the title, as for your perception of how a mobile phone network works I suggest you research it before you comment on what I do.

Disconnect him and see how his working from home setup goes.

Yes I do realise that's probably too simplistic and not what you do at all but you get my point.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
You haven't got a clue have you, dig holes and put up poles?

The term 'Engineer ' is over used I agree but I didn't pick the title, as for your perception of how a mobile phone network works I suggest you research it before you comment on what I do.

you put up poles and connect wires....not that hard really

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Mowing his lawn and trolling.

which is better than being a sexual predator on the internet....and this is what i mean by carrying things over from this place to the other and back again, to use against people.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 28

you put up poles and connect wires....not that hard really

Do I?

What has given you that impression then, have you seen an Openreach fella up a pole fitting a new drop wire or something?

I guess you think mobile phones work the same as your landline then I assume?

Perhaps they work by magic or satellite maybe?

AndyRM

Elder Goth
which is better than being a sexual predator on the internet

Yeah, like the racism thing, I tried being a sexual predator. Years ago, as it happens. Didn't really work out, I wasn't very good at it. My shoulder laser thing kept going off and blowing people to bits. It was very irritating.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Yeah, like the racism thing, I tried being a sexual predator. Years ago, as it happens. Didn't really work out, I wasn't very good at it. My shoulder laser thing kept going off and blowing people to bits. It was very irritating.

yet you seem to do racism and being a sexual predator well.......did you not send unsolicited messages to me asking for me to partake in your sexual gratification??

D

Deleted member 28

which is better than being a sexual predator on the internet....and this is what i mean by carrying things over from this place to the other and back again, to use against people.

C'mon then, spill the beans, what do you do for a living from your home made pallet &trellis palace?

I'd wager you're on benefits with some kind of carers allowance for your missus, not that there's anything wrong with that, but I can't see what you could do given your grasp of reality.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

C'mon then, spill the beans, what do you do for a living from your home made pallet &trellis palace?

I'd wager you're on benefits with some kind of carers allowance for your missus, not that there's anything wrong with that, but I can't see what you could do given your grasp of reality.

you dont need to know fella......you just keep that idiotic brain of yours for clipping wires

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
Well, I'm glad someone approves!

Cover Me I'm Going in is probably our 'best' album. Got me used to singing that way, it ain't easy to do without destroying your vocal chords.

Tell me about it. I did a joke death metal project (Headless Corpse) years ago & the 4 songs I did vocals on wrecked my voice for weeks.

I did subsequently learn there are proper techniques for not killing your voice (some vocal coaches cover it) but never went back to that project. Will have to dig out the Headless Corpse tapes!

Anyway, you lot get back on with calling each other coprophages, don't mind me. :becool:

AndyRM

Elder Goth
yet you seem to do racism and being a sexual predator well.......did you not send unsolicited messages to me asking for me to partake in your sexual gratification??

No. I did not.

As I've said before, and clearly it bears repeating because you don't understand, it was, in the context of the conversation we were having, a joke. You really need to learn how to take one.

Still baffled as to why you think I'm racist. Or any of the other things you accuse me of.

One thing I know for sure is that you're a troll. And I don't know why I'm giving you the time of day, but I'm bored, so here we are. At least it's isolated on this thread.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

No. I did not.

As I've said before, and clearly it bears repeating because you don't understand, it was, in the context of the conversation we were having, a joke. You really need to learn how to take one.

Still baffled as to why you think I'm racist. Or any of the other things you accuse me of.

One thing I know for sure is that you're a troll. And I don't know why I'm giving you the time of day, but I'm bored, so here we are. At least it's isolated on this thread.

maybe you need to get a better life/job......then you wouldnt be bored, then you would need to be trolling me constantly on every thread.

Again i can remove myself anytime i wish and when im bored of your bollocks i will.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Tell me about it. I did a joke death metal project (Headless Corpse) years ago & the 4 songs I did vocals on wrecked my voice for weeks.

I did subsequently learn there are proper techniques for not killing your voice (some vocal coaches cover it) but never went back to that project. Will have to dig out the Headless Corpse tapes!

Anyway, you lot get back on with calling each other coprophages, don't mind me. :becool:

Headless Corpse is a great name! Be class if you'd like to share some of your stuff.

But yeah, I ruined myself initially with Crowbar Abortion, didn't know what I was doing, but then spoke to my partner in crime's teacher (he studied music production at college) and he was like "This is how you do it" and off I went. To be honest, I prefer clean vocals, but there are times when that style is all you want.

Top Bottom