Main CC forum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
maybe you need to get a better life/job......then you wouldnt be bored, then you would need to be trolling me constantly on every thread.

Again i can remove myself anytime i wish and when im bored of your bollocks i will.

I'm perfectly happy with my life, but again, thanks for the concern.

Remove yourself whenever you want. My field of f*cks about you is fallow, buttercup.

D

Deleted member 28

you dont need to know fella......you just keep that idiotic brain of yours for clipping wires

As suspected, unemployed scrounger.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Headless Corpse is a great name! Be class if you'd like to share some of your stuff.

But yeah, I ruined myself initially with Crowbar Abortion, didn't know what I was doing, but then spoke to my partner in crime's teacher (he studied music production at college) and he was like "This is how you do it" and off I went. To be honest, I prefer clean vocals, but there are times when that style is all you want.

Ha. During lockdown the YouTube algorithm decided to make me listen to this opera singer and vocal coach who for some reason decided to start listening to metal and analysing the vocal techniques of all the singers.

To cut a long story short, she ended up getting really, really into metal...

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
I'm perfectly happy with my life, but again, thanks for the concern.

Remove yourself whenever you want. My field of f*cks about you is fallow, buttercup.

you cant be happy, cause your bored.......

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Just so everyone is aware, this has just been posted on the Main Forum...so if naca now gets closed, you know who to blame

1661347974780.png

AndyRM

Elder Goth
you cant be happy, cause your bored.......

Let's see now. In loving relationships, doing some fulfilling, albeit challenging work which I don't have the capacity for today, hence the boredom, you clearly have no understanding of how a creative mind works, but that's fine.

Being bored is not an indication of happiness.

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
Headless Corpse is a great name! Be class if you'd like to share some of your stuff.

But yeah, I ruined myself initially with Crowbar Abortion, didn't know what I was doing, but then spoke to my partner in crime's teacher (he studied music production at college) and he was like "This is how you do it" and off I went. To be honest, I prefer clean vocals, but there are times when that style is all you want.

The HC stuff's proper ancient history - all recorded on a 4-track cassette portastudio & mixed onto cassette. I will still have the multitrack & master (if you can call it that!) somewhere but presently don't think I have any means of playing/digitising them - assuming the tape itself hasn't disintegrated over the decades.

Could be worth starting a 'NACA Music, Art & General Creativity' thread rather than hijacking this one much further. There's a risk it might just be you & me & might not be very political.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Let's see now. In loving relationships, doing some fulfilling, albeit challenging work which I don't have the capacity for today, hence the boredom, you clearly have no understanding of how a creative mind works, but that's fine.

Being bored is not an indication of happiness.

What a load of bollocks...you really are full of shoot

classic33

im only saying what shaun said, maybe he hasnt set it up in the same way.......but does it mean im wrong, NO, im just quoting what he may or may not have said.....

but when he states, in line one.... " a separate website that is ONLY open to cyclechat members" then you would think, he would set it up in the same way as the personal matters section off CC....in that you can only see and access it as a member of CC

View attachment 1996
That's where you went wrong, he also asked that the section, and content therein, you mention not be referenced outside of that section.

So you're assumption is WRONG. Again!

OP
OP
J

jowwy

That's where you went wrong, he also asked that the section, and content therein, you mention not be referenced outside of that section.

So you're assumption is WRONG. Again!

nobody has mentioned any content of that section.....just the name, that cant be seen as a non member

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Go on then. Explain to me how a creative mind works.

I have one, and I barely know, so this should be interesting.

you have one, so you say....so no explanation required.

Otherswise how would you know you have one...clown

Top Bottom