Main CC forum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
The HC stuff's proper ancient history - all recorded on a 4-track cassette portastudio & mixed onto cassette. I will still have the multitrack & master (if you can call it that!) somewhere but presently don't think I have any means of playing/digitising them - assuming the tape itself hasn't disintegrated over the decades.

Could be worth starting a 'NACA Music, Art & General Creativity' thread rather than hijacking this one much further. There's a risk it might just be you & me & might not be very political.

That's a good idea. I'm reserving this thread for hammering jowwy, so it doesn't spill over into other threads. It doesn't have a point, there's no merit to it beyond slagging him off.

classic33

nobody has mentioned any content of that section.....just the name, that cant be seen as a non member
The section and contents not to be referenced outside of the section.

Suggest you read before you post.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
you have one, so you say....so no explanation required.

Otherswise how would you know you have one...clown

I mean, I have a degree in design, and a Mondrian tattoo...

Once again, you've not got a clue what you're on about.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
I mean, I have a degree in design, and a Mondrian tattoo...

Once again, you've not got a clue what you're on about.

niether do you, as you admitted within your previos post

OP
OP
J

jowwy

We now have a member here, posting issues on the Main CC....so again, if it all gets closed, dont blame me.

1661350215740.png

AndyRM

Elder Goth
niether do you, as you admitted within your previos post

Uh, I didn't. But OK. You keep doing you babes. We all know you're an attention seeking narcissist.

I very much doubt either forum will be closed due to me.

Your lack of comprehension about anything is something to behold. You aren't the first troll I've encountered, but you're certainly the most embarrassingly easy to deal with.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Why not?
You're taking the argument to both sites.

no im not - my post on the main CC is about swearing on there, nothing to do with here.....i havent mentioned this place on there only to post the rules when people have referenced this place.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
no im not - my post on the main CC is about swearing on there, nothing to do with here.....i havent mentioned this place on there only to post the rules when people have referenced this place.

This is one of this picking at the rules situations though. You know you've been swearing on here, you know you've been abusive on here. You've upped your trolling game and you've posted on that site to try and provoke us into bringing the argument from here over to there.

As it happens the person who's screenshot and quoted from this site isn't even a member here which you didn't realise, and you didn't even think that non members could read your posts so all you've done is make yourself look a bit silly.

Why are you so desperate to get this forum closed down?

OP
OP
J

jowwy

This is one of this picking at the rules situations though. You know you've been swearing on here, you know you've been abusive on here. You've upped your trolling game and you've posted on that site to try and provoke us into bringing the argument from here over to there.

As it happens the person who's screenshot and quoted from this site isn't even a member here which you didn't realise, and you didn't even think that non members could read your posts so all you've done is make yourself look a bit silly.

Why are you so desperate to get this forum closed down?

im not, but then i'm not a member quoting from here, over to there....maybe you should ask @AndyRM that question.

and yes, i dont know every member here, do you??? so how does that make me look silly??

and again, i have not mentioned this place over there, other members have. My post over there, was about that foroum solely were the rules state no profanity or masking profanity and many members over there are doing that. Nothing to do with NACA.

The problem here is that you and others think the main CC site is part of this one...but its not, its a stand alone website as shuan has stated. But your all not happy with that.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
im not, but then i'm not a member quoting from here, over to there....maybe you should ask @AndyRM that question.

and yes, i dont know every member here, do you??? so how does that make me look silly??

and again, i have not mentioned this place over there, other members have. My post over there, was about that foroum solely were the rules state no profanity or masking profanity and many members over there are doing that. Nothing to do with NACA.

The problem here is that you and others think the main CC site is part of this one...but its not, its a stand alone website as shuan has stated. But your all not happy with that.

Ask me what? You're the one reporting me on the CC like a child who can't get out of a paper bag.

Grow up. Stop trolling. Or something. I dunno. But you are very tedious.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

You're the one reporting me on the CC like a child who can't get out of a paper bag.

i never said i reported you......the mods removed your post for swearing, thats upto them, not me

Top Bottom