New number plates

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Crofted Crest

FAtw7hDX0AESloj.jpeg.jpg

"Cuntry" (sic!)

fozy tornip

fozympotent
"there" [sic]
It would seem not all remainers are metropolitan elite.

fozy tornip

fozympotent
I wondered when this would start from remainers.

I could just as easily claim GDP is higher than it would have been.

Given that we cannot go back in time and replay the different scenarios, there is no evidence for either assertion.

Remainers can forever claim we are worse off than we would have been.

Brexiteers can forever claim that we are better off than we would have been.
So we voted for a course of action of which the benefits/disbenefits would remain forever unknowable? Whether we've gained or lost will always be mysterious? Effectively our national narrative has become Borges' "Lottery in Babylon" .

The only certainty is remainers will never stop whining about Brexit, no matter what happens to the economy.

No wonder they are routinely ignored.

Even the PM now seems to be saying that fuel shortages and pigs being slaughtered and incinerated rather than butchered and eaten is part of a 'price worth paying' for Brexit.

If the future's bright then please point out where the approaching glow is.

Archie_tect

The only certainty is remainers will never stop whining about Brexit, no matter what happens to the economy.
As night follows day.

I should imagine it took a while for the Anglo-Saxons to stop whining about the invasion by the Normans in the 11th Century- those poncy Frenchies coming over here with their silly words...

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
Even the PM now seems to be saying that fuel shortages and pigs being slaughtered and incinerated rather than butchered and eaten is part of a 'price worth paying' for Brexit.

If the future's bright then please point out where the approaching glow is.
The approaching glow will be where the pigs are being incinerated, surely? ... ^_^

Top Bottom