Normal Island

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Or he needs urgent mental health care.
Which he isn’t getting.

According to at least one of the articles brought up by Google, the first 5 years of his sentence, he will be receiving treatment:

"Judge Philip Wassall said Truscott, who has an autism spectrum disorder, would spend the first five years of his prison sentence receiving hospital treatment."

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
According to at least one of the articles brought up by Google, the first 5 years of his sentence, he will be receiving treatment:

"Judge Philip Wassall said Truscott, who has an autism spectrum disorder, would spend the first five years of his prison sentence receiving hospital treatment."

My earlier jokes aside, I do hope he gets access to the treatment he needs.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis

To be fair I'm getting pretty close to the point where I would consider f*cking a seabird just to get access to some autism and mental health support.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Oh, that one might be a step too far. For me, anyway.

I haven't ploughed through all of the articles, but, as far as I can see, he got the jail term (and hence the treatment) for threats to kill, and, various other acts of damage to property (including arson), rather than the slurry fetish itself.

multitool

Shaman
To be fair I'm getting pretty close to the point where I would consider f*cking a seabird just to get access to some autism and mental health support.

Screenshot_20230427_080635_Samsung Internet.jpg

This one's asking for it

Top Bottom