Normal Island

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Celine

Not this island, but another in the north Atlantic a bit further west.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/oddly-shaped-iceberg-nl-1.6825578

Warning: link may contain Dildo photographer's really cool dick pics.

Not sure what you mean by “decision published”, but, according to BBC News, she lost her case and has to pay £5k “fees”

Court judgments at High Court and above, together with sentencing remarks in serious or high profile cases, are published on the judiciary and or National Archive websites. Decisions of the Upper Tribunal and Employment Appeal Tribunal are similar.

ON the other hand those of the First-tier Tribunal and the Employment Tribunal are much less frequently published in the sense of a full document setting out facts, evidence etc. So far as Employment is concerned there's a central repository but individual cases can be hard to find.

Tomorrow, when I'm not working, I'll do some looking.

Reactions: C R

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
If that was the strongest piece of evidence you have to wonder how she found a solicitor willing to represent her. I wonder if she was hoping they would settle early just to avoid publicity and costs. It doesn't give a date but it must have been very stressful having that hanging over you for months.

If that was the strongest piece of evidence you have to wonder how she found a solicitor willing to represent her. I wonder if she was hoping they would settle early just to avoid publicity and costs. It doesn't give a date but it must have been very stressful having that hanging over you for months.

Was she represented by a lawyer?

It's not required.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Perhaps not, which would explain the weak case. Fair that she had to pay their costs, which were surprisingly low for London I thought. Maybe she didn't have to pay the full amount.

icowden

Legendary Member
Perhaps not, which would explain the weak case. Fair that she had to pay their costs, which were surprisingly low for London I thought. Maybe she didn't have to pay the full amount.

She didn't. The full amount was just shy of £15k. Based on her assets, need to support her children and lack of job they determined that was £32k in the bank she could afford to fork out £5k.

Top Bottom