Oh no!! Brexit not going quite as well as hoped

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Shaman
More effective than doing headrushes

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Earn what, credit?

If you genuinely thought I mistook this bloke for Mc Gowan then I'm truly wasted here.

Thank fark, you have finally recognised your not wanted or even needed here. Let the adults talk

D

Deleted member 28

Thank fark, you have finally recognised your not wanted or even needed here. Let the adults talk

Heyup fatty, how is my overweight, "best friends a dog", illiterate inbred doing?

Haven't heard from you in a while, you been having that brain cell of yours washed or you been in to have the webs removed from between your fingers and toes?

Either way it's good to have you back.

jowwy

1) I don't have a garden.
2) Kids are on holiday until 1st Feb.
3) At least I can spell properly.

View: https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohs4yX9rA1MQ8EoCI/giphy.gif

you need to aim higher....if spelling properly is your only aim in life. But then again, you aint got a life you sad fark

jowwy

Heyup fatty, how is my overweight, "best friends a dog", illiterate inbred doing?

Haven't heard from you in a while, you been having that brain cell of yours washed or you been in to have the webs removed from between your fingers and toes?

Either way it's good to have you back.

how's the inbred doing?? which family member you shagging this week??

D

Deleted member 28

how's the inbred doing?? which family member you shagging this week??

All of them, which members of your family do you shag?

Oh, I forgot you can't have any.

Anyway, I'm sure the nice people of this forum don't need to read our bullsh!t so have your last say, throw a few more farky Mc Fark face insults at me and you can get on with managing your property empire.

Living the dream!

jowwy

All of them, which members of your family do you shag?

Oh, I forgot you can't have any.

Anyway, I'm sure the nice people of this forum don't need to read our bullsh!t so have your last say, throw a few more farky Mc Fark face insults at me and you can get on with managing your property empire.

Living the dream!

Same bullshit from the inbred...got anything new to say freak??

I mean your mates must struggle to work with your laugh a minute humour, i mean how do they cope with such wit spewing from your mouth.

Got to love a jealous inbred, racist idiot

Top Bottom