Priti Nazi....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Squire
And it’s not even offshore processing of asylum claims because those that are ‘successful’ will remain in Rwanda and those who ‘fail’ will also remain in Rwanda. Nobody is going to be brought back to the UK so this whole thing is a sham.

I’d call it deportation but it’s worse than that, it’s abduction.

Can't find the tweet now but someone did a.

"Happy Easter to all the 'Christians' who would have sent Jesus to Rwanda for 'processing"

Don't a lot of Tories claim to be 'Christians'??
:wacko:

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
And now it turns out that The Pritler's Rwanda Death Camps are against international law.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61122241

Who'd a' thunk it? :rolleyes:

Happy Easter everybody.

F4412301-22DE-49C4-A9D6-0BD808D12D7C.jpeg

(CWS)

mudsticks

Squire
You mean that agreement that didn't work because France was arguing over fishing rights? You mean that same EU that invited by words of Chanchellor Merkel refugees under the slogan ''wir schaffen das'' ? Which turned out to be a disaster? that? Maybe ask all the abused girls in Cologne how that worked out?

I can't pretend to understand half of what you've written here .

But the meaning of the bolded part is pretty plain.

Please don't try to use the abuse of women by men to try to smuggle in racism, xenophobia or demonising of certain ethnic groups

A cohort of 'entitled' or 'enabled' men from all backgrounds, cultures and ethnicities, will abuse women if they get a chance.

So please do not use the abuse that women suffer, at the hands of men, to propagate such bigotry .

It's offensive to, and exploitive of victims and survivors of that abuse.

Beebo

Veteran
The ABC has entered the debate claiming it is ungodly to outsource our responsibility towards Asylum seekers.

I’m sure other religious leaders would feel the same.

I’m not religious, but do feel the proposal goes against what I would consider natural justice and common decency.

mudsticks

Squire
The ABC has entered the debate claiming it is ungodly to outsource our responsibility towards Asylum seekers.

I’m not religious, but do feel the proposal goes against what I would consider natural justice and common decency.

It's just against basic humanity, which seems to have deserted large sections of the Tory party, and their supporters.

If you want a true measure of a person, party or culture, then observe how they treat those least able to defend themselves.

D

Deleted member 49

Someone from the government will be along shortly to accuse the Archbishop of misquoting God to further the lefts agenda.

mudsticks

Squire
The trick is not to waste your time trying. :okay:

I've always been one for a challenge though Claud .

And of course - ever keen to avoid charges of staying in the 'woke lefty bubble'

But yes, all that does have to be balanced with, maintaining ones own mental elf.. :shy:

I can't pretend to understand half of what you've written here .

But the meaning of the bolded part is pretty plain.
You could have ''educated yourself'' remembered because woman reight matter and all those other things that seems to be thrown over the bridge when it disadvanteages minorities, transgenders or anything other.
Please don't try to make this about transgenders minorties or anything else by pretending not to understand my point it has been consistent over a number or years. i know you have a history of this kind of behavior when you run out of arguments
Please don't try to use the abuse of women by men to try to smuggle in racism, xenophobia or demonising of certain ethnic groups
Those women and girls appeared in video clips for Afd which stand for Alternative fur Deutschland, which is far right political party according to @mjr Not because they wanted to be famous, not because they are racist but because authorities didn't listen didn't want to take any efforts into catching the abusers, only after they went to above channels some media etc. some efforts where made to get justice.
It has nothing to do with xenphobia or racism or demonising but everything with justice for everyone, and this is also a repeat of history, just like those girls in Rotherham in the uk years ago this girls where subjected to abuse just because they where western and the absusers where muslims, there i said it.

So please explain why a for example a muslim should receive a different punishment then a non-muslim for the same crime? If you can't please stop enabling the abuse of the religion or racist argument.

A cohort of 'entitled' or 'enabled' men from all backgrounds, cultures and ethnicities, will abuse women if they get a chance.
Sure but that's not the point now is it?

Top Bottom