Priti Nazi....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
You could have ''educated yourself'' remembered because woman reight matter and all those other things that seems to be thrown over the bridge when it disadvanteages minorities, transgenders or anything other.
Please don't try to make this about transgenders minorties or anything else by pretending not to understand my point it has been consistent over a number or years. i know you have a history of this kind of behavior when you run out of arguments

Those women and girls appeared in video clips for Afd which stand for Alternative fur Deutschland, which is far right political party according to @mjr Not because they wanted to be famous, not because they are racist but because authorities didn't listen didn't want to take any efforts into catching the abusers, only after they went to above channels some media etc. some efforts where made to get justice.
It has nothing to do with xenphobia or racism or demonising but everything with justice for everyone, and this is also a repeat of history, just like those girls in Rotherham in the uk years ago this girls where subjected to abuse just because they where western and the absusers where muslims, there i said it.

So please explain why a for example a muslim should receive a different punishment then a non-muslim for the same crime? If you can't please stop enabling the abuse of the religion or racist argument.

Sure but that's not the point now is it?

WTAF is your point? I appreciate that English is not your first language, but this is impossible to understand.

mudsticks

Squire
See what I mean??
Yup you're right..

As pretty much..ever..

Someone's evidently suffering from 'correctile disfunction'

Ah well.

A nice day off otherwise..

is there nothing these people will [not] schitt on for their own ends?
No.

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
Don't a lot of Tories claim to be 'Christians'??

The joke used to be that the Church of England was 'the Tory party at prayer'. I can hardly believe that is still the case, even if ever had been.

YT proposed a clip of a great state occasion being celebrated in St Paul's cathedral, and all the great and good were there supposedly singing a golden oldie like Praise my soul the King of Heaven. Mumbling along, clearly don't even know the words of that supposedly well-known hymn.

I thought why bother, why go through the pretence? You don't believe a word of what you are singing. Phrases like having the form of religion but denying the power of it and you cannot serve God and mammon come to mind. Regarding the latter, perhaps the Archbishop should do a sermon on that, but with too many modern Tories for whom wealth and power are their religion and their God, he mitre's well not bother!

mudsticks

Squire
The joke used to be that the Church of England was 'the Tory party at prayer'. I can hardly believe that is still the case, even if ever had been.

YT proposed a clip of a great state occasion being celebrated in St Paul's cathedral, and all the great and good were there supposedly singing a golden oldie like Praise my soul the King of Heaven. Mumbling along, clearly don't even know the words of that supposedly well-known hymn.

I thought why bother, why go through the pretence? You don't believe a word of what you are singing. Phrases like having the form of religion but denying the power of it and you cannot serve God and mammon come to mind. Regarding the latter, perhaps the Archbishop should do a sermon on that, but with too many modern Tories for whom wealth and power are their religion and their God, he mitre's well not bother!

Well exactly.

I'm not religious , I've got more than a few bones to pick with so much injustice done in the name of religious belief, or doctrine .

I much prefer a spirited humanism.

The basic message of "Be decent to each other, particularly those less fortunate than yourself" seems to have been driven out of most established religion..

But this significant woman gives a good retort to JRM and his mealy mouthed 'allellujas'..

View: https://twitter.com/BootstrapCook/status/1515600903532863489?s=20&t=whQps6NaBwAVFK9t-uNR0g

Ian H

Guru
Don't a lot of Tories claim to be 'Christians'??
:wacko:
A friend (who is a Tory in a self-parodying kind of way) was coming to the end of his degree course at Cambridge (History of Art was the subject). His tutor asked him what he wanted to 'do' afterwards, to which friend replied he didn't know.

Have you thought of the church? asked his tutor, we could find you a decent living.

Friend responded that a slight difficulty was that he didn't really, you know, believe.

Oh, said his tutor, I don't think we need worry too much about that.

Friend became an antique dealer.

Top Bottom