First Aspect
Squire
I mean, it's a feels like temperature in the mid 30s, but okay.I'll be honest, I find you fretting over how to sleep with a temperature of 25/27 quite quaint. I presume you have a fan and have minimised clothing/covers?
I mean, it's a feels like temperature in the mid 30s, but okay.I'll be honest, I find you fretting over how to sleep with a temperature of 25/27 quite quaint. I presume you have a fan and have minimised clothing/covers?
I mean, it's a feels like temperature in the mid 30s, but okay.
I'll be honest, I find you fretting over how to sleep with a temperature of 25/27 quite quaint. I presume you have a fan and have minimised clothing/covers?
Please stop. That's enough information.I've never had a heated bedroom, and under 20 would be my norm. I couldn't minimise coverage any more.
Please stop. That's enough information.
Went to a vineyard today for a guided tour, tasting, and lunch. All splendid, part from the wine, which I found thin and acidic, both red and white. Give me a Côtes du Rhône red any day. I suspect that their sparkling white would have been more to my taste, but stupidly I forwent the offer on arrival.
In England?Went to a vineyard today for a guided tour, tasting, and lunch. All splendid, part from the wine, which I found thin and acidic, both red and white. Give me a Côtes du Rhône red any day. I suspect that their sparkling white would have been more to my taste, but stupidly I forwent the offer on arrival.
In England?
I tired the Sharpham white the other week. Was okay, I thought. Bit like other cold climate wines tbh. You have to like gooseberry.You've seen the flaw.
I was rather hoping that things had moved on since my last experiences of English wine, but I can't say that they had, despite climate change and massive enthusiasm from the maker, on today's showing. Disappointing.
I tired the Sharpham white the other week. Was okay, I thought. Bit like other cold climate wines tbh. You have to like gooseberry.
There is one near Jethro's that I keep meaning to stop off at.
My latest fascination is skin wine, or orange wine. It is basically white grapes made by a red wine method. My wife finds it nauseating, which works well if we share a bottle.
There are a few producing half decent whites nowadays. But...
On the other hand, our mutual friend Marc seems to rate Trevibbanmill wines (near Padstow) in one of his Instagram posts.
English is weird: "It's not half bad" is a compliment.