Roast in the Bag?

How should I cook the Roast in the Bag duck?

• Haven't you seen Great British Menu? Sous vide or nothing.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Reading around the chip
What time does the cooking start, has there been a decision made?
I demand answers, and pics too, or it didn't happen, we all know the rules.

Well I think it's gonna be dinner rather than lunch, as I had a substantial breakfast.

IMG_20220724_103343737.jpg

Mugshot

Über Member
Well I think it's gonna be dinner rather than lunch, as I had a substantial breakfast.

View attachment 1739

Well, at least we know which came first.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
A left wing colleague of mine wouldn't shop at M&S for some reason to do with their attitude to trade unions and their treatment of workers or something, if that helps. I don't know the detail.

mudsticks

Squire
A left wing colleague of mine wouldn't shop at M&S for some reason to do with their attitude to trade unions and their treatment of workers or something, if that helps. I don't know the detail.
I can usually give anyone who fancies, a big ol' debate on the politics of food..

But maybe not today 🚀

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Any remainers here with a set of bollox awilling to stand up for the forum…..it is naca after all and not

cant cook, wont cook or ready steady cook or master chef

D

Deleted member 49

Any remainers here with a set of bollox awilling to stand up for the forum…..it is naca after all and not

cant cook, wont cook or ready steady cook or master chef
Definately not Master Chef looking at Clauds breakfast/brunch offering....7/10 for presentation and a generous 6 for the egg....don't like crispy 😁

jowwy

Definately not Master Chef looking at Clauds breakfast/brunch offering....7/10 for presentation and a generous 6 for the egg....don't like crispy 😁

My dog brought up better…….

OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Reading around the chip

Not sure about current human rights assessments TBH, but it wasn't long ago they were caught using suppliers in Turkey who paid Syrian refugee women about 30p an hour to produce Comic Relief t-shirts raising awareness about, er, the gender pay gap. They used to pop up a fair bit in BDS lists for selling settlement products labelled as Produce of Israel, but IIRC they either changed the labelling or stopped selling the goods. My observation on the yellow-stickering ground is that their poncey ready-made bollocks generates single-use plastics in ludicrous volumes.

IMG_20211206_152006308_MP.jpg

IMG_20211206_152019800.jpg

OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Reading around the chip

I an over-easy kinda gal. Hate a snotty egg. There's not much you can do for the visuals of refried beans, TBH. On their own they look a bit like a cowpat.

jowwy

If i was shaun, id shut the forum down just for this thread alone…..its an embarrassment

Top Bottom