Roast in the Bag?

How should I cook the Roast in the Bag duck?

• Haven't you seen Great British Menu? Sous vide or nothing.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Whole armies of chefs have slaved away at the M&S formula/package. Greta would urge you to follow the science.

OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Whole armies of chefs have slaved away at the M&S formula/package

The formula is identical to the other supermarkets. It's just a Gressingham without the branding. Yes, it's clever, but the point is to drive sales amongst UK consumers averse to touching raw meat and/or clueless about what to do with a duck, not to determine the tastiest way of roasting a duck. And Greta would probably urge me, with good reason, not to eat farmed duck or shop at M&S, welfare-washing product packaging aside.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
The organs (including brain) is where the most concentrated nutrition is .

Foxy loxy knows this, hence foxy pulls off all the heads first, and snaffles them up .

Followed by entrails .
Muscle is the least valuable portion..

Don't tell the 'others' mind ..

Brain tissue is high in taurine which is an essential amino acid for foxes, and for cats. That's why they eat the brains first and why you shouldn't feed dog food to your cat.

Fortunately taurine is non essential for humans...

OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Brain tissue is high in taurine which is an essential amino acid for foxes, and for cats. That's why they eat the brains first and why you shouldn't feed dog food to your cat.

Fortunately taurine is non essential for humans...

My friend Dr Evil emigrated to Australia with his dad by boat when he was a kid. The adults had proper meals, while the kids were given only tinned brains to eat. For six weeks. He's not eaten brains since, but he did turn out very clever.

OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Can we fend off a zombie attack with cans of Red Bull?

It's finding the right moment to proffer a drink that's the tricky bit.

fozy tornip

fozympotent
...the point is to drive sales amongst UK consumers averse to touching raw meat ...

Amen to that. Anyone developing a system for delivering flesh directly into the bacterial churn and roil of my alimentary canal, without my knowing anything about it, deserves a Nobel.
All the Nobels.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Since when did roast duck in a bag become political debate…….ffs

Mugshot

Über Member
What time does the cooking start, has there been a decision made?
I demand answers, and pics too, or it didn't happen, we all know the rules.

Top Bottom