Roast in the Bag?

How should I cook the Roast in the Bag duck?

• Haven't you seen Great British Menu? Sous vide or nothing.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The organs (including brain) is where the most concentrated nutrition is .

Foxy loxy knows this, hence foxy pulls off all the heads first, and snaffles them up .

Followed by entrails .
Muscle is the least valuable portion..

Don't tell the 'others' mind ..
alan-partridge-disgusting.gif

OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Reading around the chip
And never wash a chicken, there's rarely any need and it just spreads bacteria....

I've already said that. There is, however, a point to washing and/or blanching a duck, and subjecting it to other possibly bacteria-spreading indignities such as blasting air under its skin, if you happened to be aiming for the Peking Duck sort of end result.

stephec

Regular
I've already said that. There is, however, a point to washing and/or blanching a duck, and subjecting it to other possibly bacteria-spreading indignities such as blasting air under its skin, if you happened to be aiming for the Peking Duck sort of end result.

Slightly off topic maybe but I once sat in the so called famous Peking Duck restaurant in Tianemen Square playing a drinking game where I wiped the floor with my hosts, the food was cack though.

D

Deleted member 49

Slightly off topic maybe but I once sat in the so called famous Peking Duck restaurant in Tianemen Square playing a drinking game where I wiped the floor with my hosts, the food was cack though.
I've been to a few restaurants myself round there....I remember someone telling me it had to be cut/sliced into a certain amount of pieces to be authentic.
I was allways to bolloxed to take note or be able to count.

Top Bottom