Runners and riders for the Tory Party leadership...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Having just seen rishi sunaks answer to the cost of living, i despair at his ability to govern………

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
If I ever get to the point of needing to claim benefits I won't consider that I have been given free money, any more than i will when I eventually collect my state pension.

OK, which word would you prefer, to cover all income streams (eg Wage/Salary; Pension; State Pension; Benefits; Dividends; Interest; etc) it matters not to me what you choose to call it, it is "income".

Mugshot

Über Member
I didn’t watch the debate , but so far as I’ve read no one was anything other than awful, anybody take one for the team and want to share their thoughts?

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
Apologies for joining the thread so late but I have a question.

Why are these feckers given the airtime of a TV debate during an internal voting process which excludes over 66 million people from it?

I didn’t watch the debate , but so far as I’ve read no one was anything other than awful, anybody take one for the team and want to share their thoughts?

I'm watching it on +1. They're all predictably awful. Truss has dressed up as Thatcher, Tugendhat has been amusingly spiky, Sunak smarmy, Mordaunt merde, and Badenoch more than bad enough to be Tory leader.

D

Deleted member 49

I didn't watch....more important things like catching up on the Tour 😁
But from a trusted source...my partner who summed it up with "who can spend less,do less and divide more...in the middle of a cost of living crisis"
I left out the expletives as there brutal,probally one of the few people who genuinely hates the Tories more than me,if thats possible.

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member
Apologies for joining the thread so late but I have a question.

Why are these feckers given the airtime of a TV debate during an internal voting process which excludes over 66 million people from it?
Not watching. England v Norn Iron was the better option. But yes, it's an internal affair so on the negative side, it's an abuse of the notion of representation. On the positive side, more people get a chance to the chancers and might choose better at the next election.

Top Bottom