Runners and riders for the Tory Party leadership...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

So much for the Union.

She's just done the SNP's job for them. :becool:

We have someone who will be elected PM by a tiny minority of the electorate. People who are mostly white, mostly male, mostly elderly and senile whereas the three times democratically elected FM should be ignored. Well done Liz!

Last edited:
What exactly are you going to unleash Liz??
A54EFC6B-B2BD-48C5-B234-9C0DF37A14E7.jpeg

mudsticks

Squire
So much for the Union.

She's just done the SNP's job for them. :becool:

We have someone who will be elected PM by a tiny minority of the electorate. People who are mostly white, mostly male, mostly elderly and senile whereas the three times democratically elected FM should be ignored. Well done Liz!
Unbelievable (not) arrogance on Truss's part..

From a totally selfish pov I don't want Scotland to leave the union..😐
But I can also totally understand why they would want to quit, there are plenty enough reasons..

Ms Truss has just made that more likely.

Still, if she carries on like this the Tories will surely (?) be utterly unelectable by the next GE.??

I don't think she's got quite that same amount of Old Etonian bluff and bluster, and supposed 'Cheeky charm*' as Jonson did, to pull off guff like this.

*Completely repellent to me, but there we are..

If the voting public do buy into it again then I'll definitely have to reconsider that move to Scotland...

If they'd have me.. :angel:

More Minford inspired and arithmetically ignorant bollocks from the deeply dangerous Truss. She’s a self serving weather vane, obviously, but her backers are pure evil. Taxpayers Alliance funded by people that are expert at avoiding tax.

The most significant element of the plan is the introduction of regional pay boards, which she said would “tailor pay to the cost of living where civil servants actually work”. She claimed this would save up to £8.8bn.

Experts questioned whether the savings were feasible. Alex Thomas, programme director at the Institute for Government, said: “If you’re just talking about civil servants, that is ludicrous; it doesn’t add up at all. The whole [annual] civil service pay bill is around £9bn
.”

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...plan-to-cut-11bn-in-whitehall-waste-ludicrous

mudsticks

Squire
You stupid wänker.

Classy use of umlaut there.. 👍🏼

But you do see that, you're giving it what it wants..
Attention, a reaction.

It just encourages it.

Oh you'd be most welcome Mudders. :welcome::rose:

When Mr cookiemonster and myself finish strutting our stuff here in Asia, and head back to Speyside, you must come to the house warming. :cheers:

Whereas, that @Fab Foodie fella, we may have to pull up the drawbridge at Gretna. :tongue::stop::laugh:

Thanks - that sounds lovely..
At least a very extended tour if not a wholesale move..
:bicycle:

So many fabulous places, and people to visit, including second born..

But you do see that, you're giving it what it wants..
Attention, a reaction.

This. Don’t give it the oxygen of oxygen.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Mothertsicks yet again encouring her cabal to igonore people...what an inclusive bunch you all are. No wonder the mebership and posts are dwindling.....

Top Bottom