Schooliform

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
Some psalms are beautiful to sing. Love the plainsong ones too.

Plainsong is my favourite. I sang some concerts with a Gregorian chant group when I was doing my music degree.
Old, but good:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7vykx5_e1s

Ian H

Legendary Member

I shall refrain from commenting on the grounds that I have not seen or heard of this advert. I'd hate to condemn Ms Burble-Singh without reviewing the evidence.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I shall refrain from commenting on the grounds that I have not seen or heard of this advert. I'd hate to condemn Ms Burble-Singh without reviewing the evidence.

I believe it's this one she got so upset about:

View: https://youtu.be/0fHIhfxmyqs?si=3htwb2tw-SV1JmN7

That's not the cut which featured burning Christmas hats which got another set of wallopers upset because they were red, green and silver.

Personally I thought it was one of the better ads. I liked the John Lewis one too.

OP
OP
icowden

icowden

Legendary Member
It should be, but they also have to deal with the girls rolling their skirts right up to belt length to impress/distract/attract the boys. It says in the article that the mother apparently hadn't realised that her daughter was rolling the skirt up (which I don't believe for a minute).
Or just drop the nonsense like ''if they are going to work they need uniforms too'' and let them express themselves, create their own inmage etc. etc. and ablolish those uniform policies which sees schools making extra money out of deal they have with school-uniform producers.

Because let me give you a other spoiler, all over the world people need uniforms for their work, whether it's for function or esthetics never heard of anyone not being able to handle an uniform because they never needed to wear one in school.

Reactions: C R

theclaud

Reading around the chip
It should be, but they also have to deal with the girls rolling their skirts right up to belt length to impress/distract/attract the boys. It says in the article that the mother apparently hadn't realised that her daughter was rolling the skirt up (which I don't believe for a minute).

Srsly?

Top Bottom