Schooliform

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I don't know whether the haughty tone adopted is intentional or not, but it's made me giggle like a rebellious schoolie.

Must dash, else I'll be late for a quickie and a fag round the bike sheds.

• Laugh
Reactions: C R
D

Deleted member 121

I can't imagine that youths (love that word) would ever abuse the right to go to the toilet to go to pre-arranged meetings with their friends to chat/vape/smoke weed/ sell drugs/buy drugs/ avoid lessons/ do some vandalism/ use social media to provoke fights.

I'm equally sure that schools are tightening up on toilet use out of sheer cruelty, and not at all after hours of thought, reasoning, debate, consultation at management level.

After all, as some of the most vociferous children adults in this thread will attest, schools exist purely to cause deep psychological harm to young people, and the people who work within them get job satisfaction from sadism.

School certainly sounds much more fun today then it did when I went.

multitool

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

As a prime chatter of shıt, I would have expected you to be able to empathise.

fozy tornip

fozympotent
I think the point I was trying to make was lost as a result of being unable to upload the photo from the Bristol Post on my phone.
This one -
View attachment 5364

Shoud [sic]
Then [sic]
Leaning [sic]
Equlity [sic]
Female symbol at wrong angle.

I think the school, the parents, pupils and everyone else should be more worried about the quality of the English teaching than the length of the skirts.

If a uniform is a must and skirt length such a concern, why not make everyone wear trousers?

Expert trolling by the lasses.

Last edited:
Top Bottom