Sooner or later, and, now it has happened

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cirrus

The Tories have been doing just that for longer than Lukashenko….
Am quite certain that as bad as the Tories are (and they have used them as a scare factor) they have not been importing migrants and then penning them against the border of another country, effectively trapping them there in dire conditions, if anyone is doing that at present with these migrants it's the French.

Last edited:

icowden

Legendary Member
Then you get shIte like this from our so called media ffs.

That's quite a take.

Migrants risk their lives by crossing the channel in small dinghies for free pizza. I mean Domino's is pretty s****e. I'm not sure that that is the primary driver of the migrant problem. SHe might as well have said "first they come over here, then we give them food and water. Disgraceful! "
Presumably she thinks they should catch rats and squirrels and lick water from puddles?

Mind you - Id love to see the faces at that branch of Dominos when the order came in...

"we're gonna need a bigger scooter..."

D

Deleted member 49

That's quite a take.

Migrants risk their lives by crossing the channel in small dinghies for free pizza. I mean Domino's is pretty s****e. I'm not sure that that is the primary driver of the migrant problem. SHe might as well have said "first they come over here, then we give them food and water. Disgraceful! "
Presumably she thinks they should catch rats and squirrels and lick water from puddles?

Mind you - Id love to see the faces at that branch of Dominos when the order came in...

"we're gonna need a bigger scooter..."
When the reality is more like a £8 a week allowance. Once in housing, they get £35 a week and are often reliant on charity....
There's me thinking they got given I phones and feck off big tv,s :rolleyes:
Somehow doesn't have the same click value as the pizza story.

Lilliburlero

The blame
When the reality is more like a £8 a week allowance. Once in housing, they get £35 a week and are often reliant on charity....
There's me thinking they got given I phones and feck off big tv,s :rolleyes:
Somehow doesn't have the same click value as the pizza story.

And still you can rent a flat, build a bomb and try to maim and kill people on that money. A little goes a long way....

Am quite certain that as bad as the Tories are (and they have used them as a scare factor) they have not been importing migrants and then penning them against the border of another country, effectively trapping them there in dire conditions, if anyone is doing that at present with these migrants it's the French.
Lukashenko’s just taken the game to a new level, but the game’s the same.
France is permitting migrants to travel to their country of choice. It has no reason or right to prevent them doing that. Let’s be clear where the blame lies here, and it’s not the French.

stowie

Grant Shapps is a lying farking disgrace of a human.

D

Deleted member 49

Which makes him different to any of Johnsons lapdogs in any way ?

Lukashenko’s just taken the game to a new level, but the game’s the same.
France is permitting migrants to travel to their country of choice. It has no reason or right to prevent them doing that. Let’s be clear where the blame lies here, and it’s not the French.
Human trafficking is an crime not only in French law, but also in the Human rights act, eu human rights laws etc. The French have police, aren't they supposed to you know fight crime?

I know on this forum is has become a hobby to blame the torries for everything, but the first crimes are committed on French soil and there you go claiming the French are not at fault?
Travelling to a country of choice would for example mean if they board an ferry or train to the uk or any other country. But that's not the case the beaches are used as a launchpad in very flimpsy dingy's. With video's emerging where you clearly see authorities are doing nothing to stop them. With reports emerging migrants are forced to board at gun point, after paying amounts in excess of £3000. All torries fault you say?

But let me put it in a different way Imagine Pritti Patel ordering the migrants to be send back in the same flimpsy dingys, i'm very sure we would have 20 pages in this topic branding her from a Nazi to other things, but the situation is exactly the same other that the French are not torries and in this example there would be no trafficers making money out of it.

icowden

Legendary Member
But let me put it in a different way Imagine Pritti Patel ordering the migrants to be send back in the same flimpsy dingys, i'm very sure we would have 20 pages in this topic branding her from a Nazi to other things, but the situation is exactly the same other that the French are not torries and in this example there would be no trafficers making money out of it.

We don't need to imagine that sort of scenario thanks to Priti Patel's "let them drown" bill:-
https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/2021/07/priti-patel-making-it-illegal-uk-rescue-asylum-seekers

She is legislating to achieve exactly what happened, and make it an offence for the RNLI to rescue people without passports and paperwork handy.

Human trafficking is an crime not only in French law, but also in the Human rights act, eu human rights laws etc. The French have police, aren't they supposed to you know fight crime?

I know on this forum is has become a hobby to blame the torries for everything, but the first crimes are committed on French soil and there you go claiming the French are not at fault?
Travelling to a country of choice would for example mean if they board an ferry or train to the uk or any other country. But that's not the case the beaches are used as a launchpad in very flimpsy dingy's. With video's emerging where you clearly see authorities are doing nothing to stop them. With reports emerging migrants are forced to board at gun point, after paying amounts in excess of £3000. All torries fault you say?

Human trafficking is a crime. We agree on that. It exists because there are no routes to seek asylum in the UK without being on British soil. This very simple point that constantly seems to escape the hard of understanding. The other being that Asylum seekers are not illegal migrants.
So trafficking to the UK via France exists PRECISELY because of UK rules. Just like any other form of smuggling.
To prevent trafficking needs a multinational approach for which there sadly seems little appetite. Let’s face it, having shat on our neighbours it’s no surprise they are not rushing to help.
By any measure, the UK takes less than its fair share of asylum seekers in Europe, so in terms of returning them to the mainland (especially France) there’s not a cat in hells chance.
Desperate people drowning in the channel is a direct result of Brexit and Tory policy.

They will keep coming.

Top Bottom