Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Keir Starmer in panic

Screenshot_20230404_203946_Samsung Internet.jpg

(there you go, Adam. Don't say I never do anything to keep you happy)

D

Deleted member 28

Do you think neighbourhood policing is a bad idea?

Do you think there are sufficient numbers of police?

No and well, no.

But then what you get is some hard done to little scrote gets stopped for something and out come all the lefties shouting 'police brutality' and we're back to square one.

You pathetic c*nts are moaning about there not being enough coppers on the beat and then start creaming your knickers when some little toerag gets his collar felt.

D

Deleted member 49

The Guardian rejected the offer of change last time around,they now moan about lack of ambition 🙄
https://www.theguardian.com/comment...starmer-his-party-remains-a-mystery-to-voters

Reactions: C R
D

Deleted member 49

Still banging on about Saint Jeremy, I see.

Not all change is good, Adam. Particularly the sort that puts the Tories in power with an 80 seat majority.
Again Tool it's you..did I mentioned him.

D

Deleted member 49

Implicitly, yes, you did.

"Last time around" means 2019 election.
I'm all about policies Tool and what Labour stand for...never about the man.Im not as shallow as you.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Crofted Crest

I wouldn't take Labour election victory for granted

‘Underwhelming’ Keir Starmer ‘sparks little enthusiasm’ in voters, pollsters warn. Labour leader is considered ‘bad’ or ‘terrible’ by more than a quarter of Britons, a YouGov poll finds.
The Labour leader is seen as “bad” or “terrible” by more than a quarter of the British public, despite his party enjoying a commanding lead over the Conservatives.

Top Bottom