Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

The Labour leader is seen as “bad” or “terrible” by more than a quarter of the British public, despite his party enjoying a commanding lead over the Conservatives

"A quarter" is 25%, which, by sheer coincidence is the percentage of people who intend to vote Conservative, according to YOUGOV, so I'm going to make the assumption that the "quarter" and the "25%" are more or less the same people, and that this Independent article is pants.

Here is Yougov's data on Starmer:

Screenshot_2023-04-05-09-49-36-283-edit_com.mi.globalbrowser.jpg

There's about a 10-12% deficit between those who intend to vote Labour, and those who think Starmer is "doing well".

I'm not sure how much this matters, especially when viewed in conjunction with Sunak's popularity

Screenshot_2023-04-05-09-50-39-517-edit_com.mi.globalbrowser.jpg

D

Deleted member 49

Cool. Must have imagined that nearly every post you make is about Starmer.

:whistle:
Lol....thread title,where as yourself and Corbyn 😍
Anyway even his biggest cheerleaders and the centrist Guardian Editorial team think he's absolutely sh1t...so it must be true.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's about a 10-12% deficit between those who intend to vote Labour, and those who think Starmer is "doing well".

I'm not sure how much this matters, especially when viewed in conjunction with Sunak's popularity

It matters because he will presumably want to win a second term. Not being Sunak or Truss or Johnson won't matter so much at that point - he will need to stand for something.

multitool

I'm not sure where to put this one

Screenshot_20230405_171055_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20230405_171055_Samsung Internet.jpg

Top Bottom