Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

People like you spew the same old sh*t out year after year and then a Royal wedding comes along or a jubilee or a funeral or a coronation and most of the nation turns out in their millions to celebrate and you just look like d*cks again.

A few idiots turn up to spoil things and get f*cked off pretty sharpish without anyone noticing and it all carries on.

Which part of what I said do you consider to be "shît"? And why?

D

Deleted member 49

The Guardian doing a bit of Gaslighting ?
Screenshot_20230511-192928-632.png

Reactions: C R

multitool

There's a fair bit of spin going on. Tories are trying to suggest a hung parliament is likely. On the basis of local elections Labour would get a majority, but of course turnout was low. Tories are trying to frame Labour as without policies, but of course we are still almost 2 years away from election, and Labour do not want to forearm and forewarn the Tories.

Labour are clearly, and entirely rationally, going for the middle ground, which means blanket radical moves are unlikely to appear in their manifesto. I'm not sure why people are expecting Labour to burn all their matches at this stage in the electoral cycle.

D

Deleted member 49

Unlikely as it may seem, are they about to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory?
I think Labour are more than likely to win by default...my only hope is it's not with a majority.

multitool

I think Labour are more than likely to win by default...my only hope is it's not with a majority.

Weird thing to say.

If they don't win with a majority, they don't win. Its a hung parliament, and guess who gets first dibs to form a coalition? Rishi Sunak.

And guess where he will go....the ulster unionists.

albion

Guru
Like the ID thing, low turnout benefits the Tories.

People need to realise that the next election is crucial to give the UK any chance of a future.

D

Deleted member 49

Weird thing to say.

If they don't win with a majority, they don't win. Its a hung parliament, and guess who gets first dibs to form a coalition? Rishi Sunak.

And guess where he will go....the ulster unionists.
Lib Dems,Greens,SNP ?

Top Bottom