Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

No, Wolves beating Vile.

Of course I mean the coronation, dõrkboy.

Why is that then, you too old to outlast Charlie or do you think the Royal family will just 'disappear' once Charles dies?

Feeling brave again I see.

multitool

With Labour?
Although I'm not sure what's that funny...you do remember the last coalition don't you.

Yes. And I remember how it worked out for the Lib dems.

Nobody will go with SNP for obvious reasons. Tories would go unionist, and LD will link with Labour.

multitool

Why is that then, you too old to outlast Charlie or do you think the Royal family will just 'disappear' once Charles dies?

No, I don't think it will disappear, but I do think that the level of pomp around it will diminish, and I suspect William will be the last. Popularity of RF is unequivocally waning. When you look at the polls over decades it has a very clear trajectory. Monarchy is implicitly tied with Empire and the last generation indoctrinated into it are now in their 60s.

Feeling brave again I see.

In what way?

D

Deleted member 28

In what way?
Insulting someone on the internet when you're clearly the sort of person that would disappear up it's own arse if confronted face to face, I've had it before on a VW forum where some pr1ck gives it the big 'un but then forgets people meet up at shows and when confronted he had absolutely f**k all to say.

As you probably don't even own a bike the likelihood of you bumping into people from here is pretty remote so I guess it's your way of feeling like a man.

multitool

Insulting someone on the internet when you're clearly the sort of person that would disappear up it's own arse if confronted face to face, I've had it before on a VW forum where some pr1ck gives it the big 'un but then forgets people meet up at shows and when confronted he had absolutely f**k all to say.

As you probably don't even own a bike the likelihood of you bumping into people from here is pretty remote so I guess it's your way of feeling like a man.

Probably want to have a read of your own posts sometime, big guy.

D

Deleted member 49

Reactions: C R

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
There's a fair bit of spin going on. Tories are trying to suggest a hung parliament is likely. On the basis of local elections Labour would get a majority, but of course turnout was low. Tories are trying to frame Labour as without policies, but of course we are still almost 2 years away from election, and Labour do not want to forearm and forewarn the Tories.

Labour are clearly, and entirely rationally, going for the middle ground, which means blanket radical moves are unlikely to appear in their manifesto. I'm not sure why people are expecting Labour to burn all their matches at this stage in the electoral cycle.

I agree entirely, it is the sensible thing to do, if you want to win.

It does, in my mind at least, pose an interesting dilemma however in terms of "democracy", ie you can only win by hiding your true intentions from the electorate, because, they (the electorate) don't actually agree with your intended actions. This is true of all parties of course.

albion

Guru
With Labour?
Although I'm not sure what's that funny...you do remember the last coalition don't you.

I remember a picture vastly different different than the day 1 painting. The UK has gotten burnt so much since 'never trust a aTory' got embedded in the nations mindset, it often skipping generations.

D

Deleted member 49

I remember a picture vastly different different than the day 1 painting. The UK has gotten burnt so much since 'never trust a aTory' got embedded in the nations mindset, it often skipping generations.
Sorry I don't understand ?

D

Deleted member 49

Protect our or his way of life ? Although the thought of Tony Blair 'on steroids' even scares me.
Screenshot_20230513-083110-615.png

Top Bottom