Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Celine

Any mention of Osbourne should make you're skin crawl.

Makes my nose wrinkle.

D

Deleted member 49

She literally excoriates Osborne in the article.

She literally excoriates austerity in the article.
Austerity was one of the most fecked policies in our recent history...i don't give a fark about Cameron and Osbourne or Blair and Mandleson whats to look forward to except more neoliberal hardship.Be bold have some vision ffs.

Reactions: C R

albion

Guru
It actually reads well. '"If you see an economy which hoards power and potential, where the South East creates the wealth and we all see redistributing the crumbs as the ultimate progressive test, that isn’t treating our communities with the dignity or respect they deserve.”
Sir Keir will say the Tories’ attacks on the UK means “the Conservatives can no longer claim to be conservative”.'

However the Corbynites see Starmer as big an enemy as the Lib Dems.

Last edited:
Starmer's latest incredibly elegant 12-D chess move - "We are the True Tories".

IMG_3491.jpeg

multitool

Austerity was one of the most fecked policies in our recent history..

Then you agree with Reeves then, don't you.

D

Deleted member 49

Then you agree with Reeves then, don't you.
I admire you're optimism on basically what is a promise of feck all....if it looks like austerity and sounds like austerity ?
"Rachel Reeves says she wants to learn from George Osborne & that she will ask every government department to come up with plans for economic cuts to what she calls ‘waste’....

Reactions: C R

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
The thing about political messaging is that it is directed. And this one is not meant for you.

Value, respect, service, stability, security.

Change, hope.

It's aimed squarely at disaffected Tories.

You don't say.

Top Bottom